+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For those who are preparing applications for FSW 2013 share your problems here!!

ayaz123

Jan 1, 2012
I have 5 years work experience in a company and also I got my firm registered before I started job. NOW i would like to ask should I mention that too when applying for FSW since I have been trading using that proprietor firm of mine for last 5 years and also have tax returns and other details and certificate for that.Where as, as an employee I do not have tax slips since my income is low tax slab set by the government but I do have the payslips for all the last 5 years. AND I am applying on the basis of that experience being employee of that firm so Please advise if showing the trading business side wise be a wise idea??

Seniors I would like to have your valuable suggestions regarding this matter, thanking you in anticipation.

Best Regards,
Ayaz

ayaz123

Jan 1, 2012
May be I made it look a little complicated.All I want to ask is can I show my trading business?? along with the employment for 5 years based on which I am applying for FSWP. or I should not be showing my trading business?? Please help,Thanks

conter

Dec 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have a friend of mine had a situation like u ... need an answer too ... but seems no body's care :-[

ayaz123

Jan 1, 2012
ya you are so right @Conter .....:(

guess Seniors are way tooooooooooooo busy these days, hope to hear from someone soon ....

pavlomar

Jan 10, 2013
If I was in your shoes, I would show everything. There is nothing stronger than truth, especially in this difficult matter.

ayaz123

Jan 1, 2012
ya true but some one told me that when you are working full time at one place then how come you can manage trade buinsess as well ?? and it is not possible to explain the immigrant officer even if you are so better not to show it. SO just need to confirm from any senior IF they bOTHER TO REPLY......:(

conter

Dec 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayaz123 said:
ya true but some one told me that when you are working full time at one place then how come you can manage trade buinsess as well ?? and it is not possible to explain the immigrant officer even if you are so better not to show it. SO just need to confirm from any senior IF they bOTHER TO REPLY......:(
dear go to this page "A MASTER THREAD of some of my posts here " and ask the member "qorax"
he will help u and will answer ur question

regards

ayaz123

Jan 1, 2012
Finally I am getting to get the answer from QoraxThanks. :)The details are:

Ratings: +2053
[Good] [Poor]

Re: A MASTER THREAD of some of my posts here >>>
« Reply #7773 on: January 20, 2013, 10:45:29 am »
Quote from: ayaz123 on January 20, 2013, 10:02:27 am
I have 5 years work experience in a company and 1)also I got my firm registered before I started job. NOW i would like to ask should I mention that too when applying for FSW since I have been trading using that proprietor firm of mine for last 5 years and also have tax returns and other details and certificate for that.Where as, 2)as an employee I do not have tax slips since my income is low tax slab set by the government but I do have the payslips for all the last 5 years. AND I am applying on the basis of that experience being employee of that firm so Please advise if showing the trading business side wise be a wise idea??

Seniors I would like to have your valuable suggestions regarding this matter, thanking you in anticipation.

Best Regards,
Ayaz

QORAX Reply:
1. Mentioning the self-owned trading co. alongside the employment is just fine.
2. Not having the tax return - but possessing their payslips is fine too.
[/b][/b][/b]