+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For SINP requirements

pomtree

Oct 24, 2009
Please somebody clear this . they are asking photo copies of Federal forms. do the candidate also include medical and police certificate when submitting SINP application cos these are the federal requirement . and we know medical expires after one year. thanks

robin_1811

Aug 6, 2009
hi... im a sinp nominee. it takes more than a year b4 they approved my nomination. i dnt have medical in my sinp application. we only did our medical when cic makati sent us letter of instruction 4 medical. you can ask your sponsoring relatives in canada regarding this.

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
Federal Forms should be filled then signed then copied. That copy will be sent to SINP. You will keep your original signature forms with you. No need to send PCC unless you have committed a crime in past or medical paper at this time.

pomtree

Oct 24, 2009
thanks . and please when they will ask about $10000 for supporting a family member. and for how long we keep the money in the bank means they will ask bank statement right away or later . thanks

tajdar

Jan 9, 2010
hello

i have some questions about sinp, any great members give answers of these questions

1.i am from pakistan i am first of my family want to go to canada by SINP let me tell about it and i dont have any relatives over there, can i apply throught SINP myself?

2.if yes,what is the requirements for apply?

3.how much i wall have to pay amount?

reply ::)

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
Re: hello

tajdar said:
i have some questions about sinp, any great members give answers of these questions

1.i am from pakistan i am first of my family want to go to canada by SINP let me tell about it and i dont have any relatives over there, can i apply throught SINP myself?

2.if yes,what is the requirements for apply?

3.how much i wall have to pay amount?
You need a job offer to apply to SINP... CHECK YOUR MIAL BOX

Manpreet Singh

Star Member
Feb 3, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI, INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tajdar said:
dear s.k from where should i search job for saskatchewan

Hello Tajdar

We have few jobs ready in a construction company in Saskatchewan and Alberta . We need following professionals in Construction Company. Persons with these types of job profiles will land Canada with family on PR status and job will be ready for them with benefits and as per provincial job wages.

· Carpenter

· Mason

· Electrician

· Welder

· Plumber

EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS

· Grade 12

· Or 1-2 years diploma

· Or ITI

· Or Certification with minimum 2 years work experience in relevant field.

· More the experience, more strength of the case

· Basic English language speaking, writing, listening is required but no need of IELTS.

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
Manpreet Singh said:
Hello Tajdar

We have few jobs ready in a construction company in Saskatchewan and Alberta . We need following professionals in Construction Company. Persons with these types of job profiles will land Canada with family on PR status and job will be ready for them with benefits and as per provincial job wages.

· Carpenter

· Mason

· Electrician

· Welder

· Plumber

EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS

· Grade 12

· Or 1-2 years diploma

· Or ITI

· Or Certification with minimum 2 years work experience in relevant field.

· More the experience, more strength of the case

· Basic English language speaking, writing, listening is required but no need of IELTS.
Whats the name of your company in Saskatchewan?

J1visa

Star Member
Jul 5, 2009
@S.K: I answered his post and then found that I wasted my time to answer him. What he want is only cheating people in this forum who want a job offer for PR application.

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
any one know is it possible to sponser snip family member and also applay or live in regina housing government housing ?