+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

for sake of my carreer please dont ignore this question pls pls reply

sainimanjeet79

Star Member
Apr 8, 2010
Hello all

My file number & 120 days letter recd on 31st march so my deadline will finish on 29th july 010 . I have not secured the desired mark in ielts now i have joined a coaching classes I think i will get the marks . I am going to appear for exam on 26th june 2010.
My question is that if i will not get the needed marks & after that there is only one date which is 17th july before my deadline & if i give test again on this date then i will receive my result after 13 days may be on 31st jule but mey deadline is ending on 29th july . Can i submit my other document with the result of 26th june exam & submit the result of 17th july when it will come. Will the embassy allow to deposit additional Ielts test result or consider the first one because of deadline period.

Pls Pls Pls reply

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sainimanjeet79 said:
Hello all

My file number & 120 days letter recd on 31st march so my deadline will finish on 29th july 010 . I have not secured the desired mark in ielts now i have joined a coaching classes I think i will get the marks . I am going to appear for exam on 26th june 2010.
My question is that if i will not get the needed marks & after that there is only one date which is 17th july before my deadline & if i give test again on this date then i will receive my result after 13 days may be on 31st jule but mey deadline is ending on 29th july . Can i submit my other document with the result of 26th june exam & submit the result of 17th july when it will come. Will the embassy allow to deposit additional Ielts test result or consider the first one because of deadline period.

Pls Pls Pls reply
Hi

The embassy/VO/IO in charge of your case reserves the right to not accept the file and consider it incomplete if you do not send your IELTS result to them. But I am not sure as I said it is at their discretion to accept your plea or not that you send them a logical reason for the delay in taking IELTS, do not mention low marks as the reason but any other logical reason. But I highly doubt that they will accept your plea but its just an option if you don't have any other option.

sainimanjeet79

Star Member
Apr 8, 2010
Thanks Rocky

There is a doubt in my mind see if i they will reject the case of the document submit in absence of ielts result then may be i will not get the refund of embassy fee which i depositedthat is cad 550 . Somebody has told me that dont take the risk & if you not get the desired ielts marks on this attempt(26.06.10) then you should withdraw your application then your fee will be refunded & after that first dsecured the desired result & then refile your case .

pls advice

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sainimanjeet79 said:
Thanks Rocky

There is a doubt in my mind see if i they will reject the case of the document submit in absence of ielts result then may be i will not get the refund of embassy fee which i depositedthat is cad 550 . Somebody has told me that dont take the risk & if you not get the desired ielts marks on this attempt(26.06.10) then you should withdraw your application then your fee will be refunded & after that first dsecured the desired result & then refile your case .

pls advice
Until unless your case is accepted for processing you will get the refund of 550 CAD I am 100 % clear on it. See the online status In Process means that you will not get the refund and this will only be once they will check your completeness of documents.

Let others also give their opinion

Yahoo India

Feb 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
15-03-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
As soon as I get Visa
Forget everything and concentrate on your IELTS exam.

Prepare the one in which you scored the lowest and forget about negative things of not passing IELTS. Be optimistic. This is nothing, if you fear IELTS, what will you do once you land in Canada, that is the biggest challenge.

Best of luck and prepare hard for your IELTS, everything will be fine.

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
March 13, 2010 (June 7 "In Process")
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
July 02, 2010 (sent July16)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in Vancouver February 2011 (target)
hi! my friend is almost in that same situation. her 120 days deadline is on june 16 and she was supposed to take her ielts amonth before that. but turns out that when she sent ur application it was already full so she has to re-schedule and needless to say, will get the result pass her duedate. our consultant said she will not be given any extension because the embassy believes 120 days of taking ielts exam is enough time already and she was advised to re-apply asap. my consultant might be wrong so maybe you can ask ur visa officer to give you an extenstion for ur ielts...

hiteshdand

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
26-05-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Second AOR 5th july 2010. FULL DOCUMENTS SENT ON 24TH JUNE 2010
IELTS Request
OVERALL BAND 8
File Transfer...
01-06-2010. CURRENT STATUS-- 'COMPLETE'
Med's Request
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-02-2013. MEDS VALIDITY-- 19-02-2014.
Interview........
PASSED WITH FLYING COLOURS ON 24TH JAN 2013 @ 9:30 AM
Passport Req..
28-01-2013. PASSPORT AND PACKAGE RECEIVED BY CHC ND ON 23-02-2013. RPRF DRAFT ENCASHED ON 9-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013.
LANDED..........
21-01-2014 @ EDMONTON.
what are you guys doing, sleeping after you get the 120 day letter ?
in 120 days, i would have given IELTS for 15-16 times
good luck

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
sainimanjeet79 said:
Hello all

Pls Pls Pls reply
Hi Mate
The title was so pleading that i had to open and read it and found out yes you are in real hot waters. nayhow this is what i have to say and by chance i read it yesterday somewhere on this forum

Your biggest concern is as pointed out by someone the loss of the Processing fee
Regarding that someone posted a same situation yesterday and somebody replied him that "before the completion of 120 days deadline if you apply for a withdrawl you shall be refunded the fee back". So he suggested him to apply for withdrawl.

As far imbubbles said and said rightly that you might not be given extension. I am pretty sure about this. So dont take the risk.

My point is you are clear that you can not be rejected atleast at the CIO stage as you already have got approval.

All you haev to do is to reapply and wait for just just just 45 days. In the meanwhile do your IELTS and you shall be good to go.

So the only thing that you may have fear of loosing is the 45 days delay.

Hopefully this will work

sapanaB

Apr 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2010
Doc's Request.
23-07-2010
AOR Received.
04-01-2011
I agree with Yahoo India. Its your fear of IELTS and concentration on fringe issues like the fees and stuff is holding you back. You are appearing for exam on 26th June and the deadline for submitting your full application is 29th July. So if you do not score enough in IELTS you still have time to withdraw your case.
So I think you should concentrate on scoring in IELTS and worry about the bridge only when you hit one.

All the best for your exam.

Sapana

Suruchi

Star Member
May 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th March 2010
Doc's Request.
7th May 2010
AOR Received.
14th June 2010
IELTS Request
7th May 2010
File Transfer...
11th May 2010
Med's Request
8th Nov 2012 remed 3rd June 2014
Med's Done....
11th Dec 2012 remed 4th July 2014
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
March 2015
All the best for your IELTS.... May God Bless you....

aaycee

Dec 27, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Document Submitted: 17-03-11
AOR Received.
2nd AOR: 18-2-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-02-11
Med's Done....
9-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-02-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-7-11
LANDED..........
4th October 2011 Winnipeg :)
cuccoo0 said:
Hi Mate
The title was so pleading that i had to open and read it and found out yes you are in real hot waters. nayhow this is what i have to say and by chance i read it yesterday somewhere on this forum

Your biggest concern is as pointed out by someone the loss of the Processing fee
Regarding that someone posted a same situation yesterday and somebody replied him that "before the completion of 120 days deadline if you apply for a withdrawl you shall be refunded the fee back". So he suggested him to apply for withdrawl.

As far imbubbles said and said rightly that you might not be given extension. I am pretty sure about this. So dont take the risk.

My point is you are clear that you can not be rejected atleast at the CIO stage as you already have got approval.

All you haev to do is to reapply and wait for just just just 45 days. In the meanwhile do your IELTS and you shall be good to go.

So the only thing that you may have fear of loosing is the 45 days delay.

Hopefully this will work
Hi cucoo
I think 45days u r talking abt is b/w reapplication and first AOR??? right?????
Then what abt time duration b/w approval of withdrawal by CHC and reapply???
Basically i want to ask if someone wants to withdraw the case after how long the new application can be filed?

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sainimanjeet79 said:
Hello all

Pls Pls Pls reply
What score you got in last IELTS test u appeared?

May we be more helpful for u in suggesting good tips getting higher score.

gateway

May 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends,

I have a bit similair story. I am not getting desired band in IELTS and 120 days deadline is completing on 28th June. Would I be getting the refund by withdrawing my application before i meet the deadline...

Thanks and Regards,
Gateway

mohni

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gateway said:
Hi friends,

I have a bit similair story. I am not getting desired band in IELTS and 120 days deadline is completing on 28th June. Would I be getting the refund by withdrawing my application before i meet the deadline...

Thanks and Regards,
Gateway
well,
as per my information regarding IELTS result, Applicant can send IMPRoved IELTS result before startup of initial assessment from VO. Once VO started assessment He/She will not entertain your Improved IELTS result.
Applicant can have Time between sending of application and STARTUP OF ASSESSMENT OF APPLICATION (means ecase either "Recieved by VIsa Officer" / "In Process"). during that time they will update your application but not after "In Process".

I think u will recieve your result after 2 days of sending of complete application package i.e, on 31st JULY. U can send result on 31st too with a cover letter to Embassy. and they will Update your file with new IELTS result.

regards

precious metals

Star Member
Apr 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ielts-needs-to-be-taken-before-applying-to-ns-sydneysafer-side-dont-confuse-t42688.0.html