+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

for quebec skilled worker immigration

ameek

Jul 7, 2011
hi,
I am from india and i am planning to apply for quebec.I done Msc. In Computer Science and i do have 3 yrs work experience in same field.
right now i am working with Dell International as a Sr. Technical Support Officer (Email Process).i just want to know more about the process and how long it will take time to complete all process.Is i am eligible to apply through this program and i am married as well is my husband also get quebec visa along with me.

montrealbound

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ameek said:
hi,
I am from india and i am planning to apply for quebec.I done Msc. In Computer Science and i do have 3 yrs work experience in same field.
right now i am working with Dell International as a Sr. Technical Support Officer (Email Process).i just want to know more about the process and how long it will take time to complete all process.Is i am eligible to apply through this program and i am married as well is my husband also get quebec visa along with me.
Hi ameek, I suggest you join the quebec immigration thread on this forum.You will find all the info you need.

ameek

Jul 7, 2011
hi,
thanx for reply and one thing i want to know that first step is to send the all documents to hong kong department for getting the selection certificate.. Tell me one thing more that we have to send the fees as well or after getting the selection certificate we have to deposit the embassy fees.Also tell the list of required documents which i have to send along with my application form.How much the total visa fees we have to deposit for both of us.(husband & wife)

Thank you

ameek

Jul 7, 2011
hi,

i want to know some more info:
1. whats the procedure for getting certifcate and send doc?
2. how and where do we have to deposit the fees in embassy?
3. i request you to pls send us the list of doc that we have to attach with our application form?