+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For PINOYS: Spousal open work permit to canada.. Share tayo

vivtory

Star Member
Oct 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
macabanting said:
;D ;D ;D oo nga sis e... lau mo lang kasi ng makapag kape tau ni sis lanlie hahaha.. magpapakape yata sya... bumibilis na nga talaga ang processing.. ang babait na ng mga dear vo natin... spirit of xmas na talaga :-* :-* :-*
Join naman ako sa pagkakape nyo mga sis...sa kape man lang makasama...baka kasi sa canada medyo matagal-tagal pa ko kaya sa pagkakape nyo na lang muna ko sasali...hehehe... ;) ;) ;)

Riley18

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anna111 said:
I am a TFW (Temporary Foreign Worker) for almost 3 years and been in a common-law now to a marriage relationship to a refugee claimant who withdrew his claim for some issues. I am 9 months pregnant and only waiting for the day to deliver our daughter. My husband withdrew his refugee claim and only waiting for the departure order which troubling us a lot because of my current situation. By the way, we met here in Canada. This refugee and departure thing really bothers me a lot that gave me so much stress and depression. I am thinking of sponsoring him as an accompanying spouse and apply in-land or inside since he's already here and have an open work permit too. I am also now in the process of applying for my PR and as his wife he will be included. I am under the NOC 6 - 311 Food Service Supervisors. My one and only concern is that I don't want him to leave Canada and me and our daughter behind. My questions are: 1) will he be staying here with us if I apply him as an accompanying spouse and me as a PR applicant?, 2) what are the process/things to do on my end and on his end since he's a refugee claimant withdrawee? Appreciate your concern and advise friends. Don't know what to do here.
Hi Anna111,

So sorry, I can't help you as I'm not knowledgeable in concerning refugee claimants. I sure do hope someone here could give you an advice, specially those who are now in Canada and applying or had already applied for PR.

As for now, please don't worry too much, it might affect your condition. Stay positive for your child's sake. :) :) :) :) :)

I found this in the CIC website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/extend-stay.asp

If you wish to stay in Canada as a permanent resident, you must leave the country and apply from outside Canada, except in the special circumstances listed below. To become a permanent resident, you must meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

You can apply to become a permanent resident from inside Canada if:

you are a refugee or a protected person
you are a spouse or common-law partner of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
you are a live-in caregiver
you hold a valid Temporary Residence Permit or
you are applying under the Canadian Experience Class.

You can also find other helpful information there or much better a phone number where you can call and inquire. So sorry, I can't help much.. :)

macabanting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2012
AOR Received.
08-09-2012
Med's Request
08-09-2012
Med's Done....
17-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2012
LANDED..........
28-02-2013
vivtory said:
Join naman ako sa pagkakape nyo mga sis...sa kape man lang makasama...baka kasi sa canada medyo matagal-tagal pa ko kaya sa pagkakape nyo na lang muna ko sasali...hehehe... ;) ;) ;)
no problem sis... sabi nga ni sis lanlie with cheese cake pa...basta keep the faith... :-* :-* :-*GOD BLESS US...

jeanmichille

Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 8, 2012
AOR Received.
November 3, 2012
Med's Request
November 3, 2012
Med's Done....
November 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
January 29, 2013
LANDED..........
February 14, 2013 :) :) Thank you so much Lord :)
vivtory said:
Sis Vivtory kung magkalapit lang cguro tayo, dyan cguro ako nagbabad sa'yo..... gaano man katagal 'yan sinasabi mo sis basta't may pag-asa...makakarating din tayo ;D ;D ;D

Ito sis dedicate ko sa'yo :-* :-* :-*

"God Will Make A Way"

God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me

He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way, He will make a way

Oh, God will make a way

He will be my guide

By a roadway in the wilderness, He'll lead me
And rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and Earth will fade but His Word will still remain
And He will do something new today

Oh, God will make a way

He will be my guide

By a roadway in the wilderness, He'll lead me
And rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and Earth will fade but His Word will still remain
And He will do something new today

Oh, God will make a way

He will be my guide

Riley18

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anna111 said:
I am a TFW (Temporary Foreign Worker) for almost 3 years and been in a common-law now to a marriage relationship to a refugee claimant who withdrew his claim for some issues. I am 9 months pregnant and only waiting for the day to deliver our daughter. My husband withdrew his refugee claim and only waiting for the departure order which troubling us a lot because of my current situation. By the way, we met here in Canada. This refugee and departure thing really bothers me a lot that gave me so much stress and depression. I am thinking of sponsoring him as an accompanying spouse and apply in-land or inside since he's already here and have an open work permit too. I am also now in the process of applying for my PR and as his wife he will be included. I am under the NOC 6 - 311 Food Service Supervisors. My one and only concern is that I don't want him to leave Canada and me and our daughter behind. My questions are: 1) will he be staying here with us if I apply him as an accompanying spouse and me as a PR applicant?, 2) what are the process/things to do on my end and on his end since he's a refugee claimant withdrawee? Appreciate your concern and advise friends. Don't know what to do here.

And also, I heard that PR applications are faster now that you will be giving birth to a child there in Canada. :) :) :) :)

betya58

Dec 7, 2012
@macabanting slamat dun sa site, may Halifax din :) :) thank you

@lanlie,sis talagang nalibang ako sa discussion nyo ni ms.jeanmichelle lalo na ung qoutes ,kinopy paste ko din ung iba dun.. :) :) :
Dec.din ba alis mo sis?

@miss jean michelle,true yan.
ask ko lng kanta ba yan ng hillsong?

macabanting

Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2012
AOR Received.
08-09-2012
Med's Request
08-09-2012
Med's Done....
17-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2012
LANDED..........
28-02-2013
betya58 said:
@ macabanting slamat dun sa site, may Halifax din :) :) thank you

@ lanlie,sis talagang nalibang ako sa discussion nyo ni ms.jeanmichelle lalo na ung qoutes ,kinopy paste ko din ung iba dun.. :) :) :
Dec.din ba alis mo sis?

@ miss jean michelle,true yan.
ask ko lng kanta ba yan ng hillsong?

musta na sis... nakapag pabook ka na ba??? pasensya na minsan d na ko makapag comment ng mahaba kc pasilip silip lang ako... sana nakatulong sau yung binigay kong site... God BLess Us...

anna111

Star Member
May 1, 2012
Thanks Riley for the reply and for the concern. How about the process of applying for an in-land or inside spousal open work permit, how it is being done? Someone also advised us to file my PR application under Canadian Experience Class sometime January next year and him as my spouse be included in my application and then he will stay and not to leave Canada. Is this possible?

Riley18

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anna111 said:
Thanks Riley for the reply and for the concern. How about the process of applying for an in-land or inside spousal open work permit, how it is being done? Someone also advised us to file my PR application under Canadian Experience Class sometime January next year and him as my spouse be included in my application and then he will stay and not to leave Canada. Is this possible?

Hi, I found this few info hope this helps: :)

How to Apply Within Canada

Contact the Citizenship and Immigration (CIC) call centre at 1-888-242-2100 or consult the CIC web site at Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Who can apply for an open work permit?

The following persons may apply for an open work permit:

1. You have asked for refugee status in Canada and
* you are waiting for the Refugee Protection Division (RPD) of the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada to decide on your claim and
* you cannot pay for your basic needs without working.
2. The RPD has turned down your refugee claim
* but the Government of Canada is not yet ready to remove you from the country and
* you cannot pay for your basic needs without working.
11. Your spouse is

* a skilled worker,
* a foreign student or
* in Canada under a federal-provincial/territorial immigration agreement, including through active pilot projects.

betya58

Dec 7, 2012
@Macabanting sis di me na book dun kc wala ng available ngaung december
sayang nga mas mura dun .Dec.22 kc target date ko.
thanks,sa sunod alam ko na kung saan may mas murang tiket. :) :)

God bless us all!!

vivtory

Star Member
Oct 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeanmichille said:
Sis Vivtory kung magkalapit lang cguro tayo, dyan cguro ako nagbabad sa'yo..... gaano man katagal 'yan sinasabi mo sis basta't may pag-asa...makakarating din tayo ;D ;D ;D

Ito sis dedicate ko sa'yo :-* :-* :-*

"God Will Make A Way"

Thank you mga Sis...napakanta tuloy akong bigla...buti na lang mayron tayong ganitong forum at page sa fb...kaya love ko kayo... :-* :-* :-*

vivtory

Star Member
Oct 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
macabanting said:
no problem sis... sabi nga ni sis lanlie with cheese cake pa...basta keep the faith... :-* :-* :-*GOD BLESS US...
@macabanting...salamat din Sis kasi lagi ka ding nakaalalay at halos lahat ng katanungan hanggat kaya mong sagutin lagi kang present...tama ka basta yung faith natin wag mawawala...sabi nga pagkaraan ng unos nandon ang bahaghari...si GOD lagi lang nandyan at yun ang dapat nating panghawakan...GOD bless us all... :) :) :) :)

Riley18

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vivtory said:
@ macabanting...salamat din Sis kasi lagi ka ding nakaalalay at halos lahat ng katanungan hanggat kaya mong sagutin lagi kang present...tama ka basta yung faith natin wag mawawala...sabi nga pagkaraan ng unos nandon ang bahaghari...si GOD lagi lang nandyan at yun ang dapat nating panghawakan...GOD bless us all... :) :) :) :)
Hello mga sis..!

Nagbackread kasi ako ng mga posts dito sa thread natin and nasa 120+ pa lang ako. ;D ;D ;D Ang haba kasi pero ang dami ko natututunan. Ask ko lang po, ano po yung page nito sa FB? Kasi hinahanap ko nung nakaraan pero di ko masearch. I was hoping na may nagpost ng link dito sa thread pero wala pa din ako makita. So, ask ko na lang po kayo.. :) :) :)

God bless us all...

jeanmichille

Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 8, 2012
AOR Received.
November 3, 2012
Med's Request
November 3, 2012
Med's Done....
November 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
January 29, 2013
LANDED..........
February 14, 2013 :) :) Thank you so much Lord :)
Riley18 said:
Hello mga sis..!

Nagbackread kasi ako ng mga posts dito sa thread natin and nasa 120+ pa lang ako. ;D ;D ;D Ang haba kasi pero ang dami ko natututunan. Ask ko lang po, ano po yung page nito sa FB? Kasi hinahanap ko nung nakaraan pero di ko masearch. I was hoping na may nagpost ng link dito sa thread pero wala pa din ako makita. So, ask ko na lang po kayo.. :) :) :)

God bless us all...
these are some of the admins sa Spousal ng FB page namin ailooney, faithyou, joychel, legan ... try to send them a message here in the forum (they are also members here and pioneers on this thread)

Riley18

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeanmichille said:
these are some of the admins sa Spousal ng FB page namin ailooney, faithyou, joychel, legan ... try to send them a message here in the forum (they are also members here and pioneers on this thread)
Thank you po! :) :) :)