Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 6 2013
Med's Request
Feb 14 2014
Med's Done....
March 7 2014
KINDLY HELP ME REGARDING THE CASE OF MY SON (19 YRS OLD). OUR CONSULTANT TOLD US NOT TO INCLUDE MY SON TO GO WITH US BECAUSE OF HIS AGE AND SHE TOLD US THE UNIVERSITY SCHOOLING VERY EXPENSIVE SO THE EMBASSY WOULD REQUIRE US BIG AMOUNT OF PROOF OF FUNDS. SO, IT IS ME AND MY DAUGHTER NA LANG DAW MUNA ANG MAUNA SOWP & STUDY PERMIT KASI SECONDARY SCHOOL LEVEL PA LANG SYA KAYA PWEDE PA. BAKA DAW KASI MA DENY KAMI KAPAG SINAMA YUNG ELDEST KO. WE ARE SO DISAPPOINTED BUT NO CHOICE AT THAT MOMENT. BUT I READ ABOUT THIS ARTICLE JUST NOW REGARDING THE ELIGIBILITY OF OPEN WORK PERMIT FOR DEPENDENT (18 TO 22YRS. OLD) CHILDREN OF SKILLED WORKERS UNTIL JULY 2012. KINDLY ENLIGHTEN ME WITH THIS POSTED ARTICLE FROM CIC. KASI SOBRANG LUNGKOT NG ANAK KO DAHIL SYA LANG MAIIWAN. FROM MY UNDERSTANDING PWEDE MAG APPLY NG OPEN WORK PERMIT LIKE MINE BEC. OF HIS AGE.

Working temporarily in Canada: Active pilot projects
Some provinces and territories have signed agreements with CIC that address federal provincial /territorial collaboration on temporary foreign workers. These agreements underscore a commitment to develop pilot projects to attract certain temporary foreign workers, as well as their spouses, common-law partners and working-age dependent children to a particular province or territory.

Eligibility information and deadlines for current pilot projects
Province/Territory Who Is Eligible? Application deadline
British Columbia Open work permits are available to spouses, common law partners and working-age dependants (18 22) of most TFWs employed in British Columbia. More information is available here.

February 15, 2013

Alberta Open work permits are available to working age (18 22) dependants of highly skilled temporary foreign workers employed in Alberta in an occupation classified as NOC 0 (managerial), NOC A (professional) or NOC B (skilled trades). More information is available here.
July 30, 2012

Alberta Open work permits are available to spouses and common-law partners of temporary foreign workers employed in Alberta as long-haul truck drivers. More information is available here.
July 30, 2012

More information is available here.
May 31 , 2012

Operational Bulletin 122 -
June 28, 2010
Pilot Project for Working-Age Dependent Children of Workers Destined to Alberta
This pilot program has been extended until July 30th, 2012.
IMPORTANT: All relevant work permits must be coded as indicated below (see Special Program code under System Instructions) to support an effective evaluation of the pilot, and to assist officers when reviewing these applications.
Background
In the Temporary Foreign Worker (TFW) annex to the Agreement for Canada-Alberta Cooperation on Immigration signed on April 1, 2009, the parties agreed as follows: :
“7.2 The Canada-Alberta Working Group on TFWs, defined in section 9.2, will initiate the following pilot projects within 12 months of signing this Annex:
c) Dependents, aged 18-22, of TFW who are engaged in work within the NOC [National Occupation Classification] 0, A and B skill categories being eligible to receive open work permits.”
Furthermore, 7.3 of the Annex allows that dependents described above be exempt from the requirement to obtain a Labour Market Opinion (LMO).
NEW Pilot parameters
This pilot has been extended from July 1st, 2010 to July 30th, 2012 inclusively. These dates refer only to the period in which qualifying work permit applications must be received, not to the duration of the work permits. The terms of the pilot will apply only to qualifying foreign nationals (as described below) destined to work in the province of Alberta. All relevant work permits must be coded as indicated below to support an effective evaluation of the pilot.
Pilot procedures
All general eligibility criteria, conditions of the work permit and processing procedures outlined in the Foreign Worker Manual (FW 1) will continue to apply in conjunction with the following procedures:
A) Eligible participants
Dependent children of foreign nationals must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible:
i. Must be aged 18-22 at date of application and eligible to work in the province of Alberta;
ii. Must be a dependent child (see Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR), section 2, Interpretation) of a foreign national where the principal applicant is entering Canada, destined to Alberta as a TFW and has a valid, job-specific work permit with a minimum duration of 6 months in an occupation found within skill levels 0, A or B of the NOC system.
B) Open work permit issuance
i. A non job-specific open or open/restricted (depending on medical examination requirements, if applicable) work permit may be issued to a working-age dependent accompanying a TFW principal applicant as described above, upon application by the dependent (including payment of the appropriate fee) and without requiring an LMO from Service Canada.
ii. A dependent's work permit can only be issued after the primary applicant has been found to be eligible for a work permit. A dependent may apply for an open work permit at the same time as the principal applicant or subsequently – at a mission, port of entry or in-land – as long as the duration does not exceed the expiry date of the principal applicant's work permit.
iii. Verification of dependency should be performed as per existing procedures, so that officers are satisfied that the relationship is bona fide.

Please enlighten me with this matter. Kasi parang hindi naman alam ng consultant namin ang mga bagong news and development sa immigration. December 08 na po kami mag apply ng isa kong anak kasi baka pwedeng maihabol yung panganay ko kasi nakuhanan ko na rin sya ng passport at nbi kaso sabi ng consultant saka na lang yung anak ko kasi nga ang alam nila study permit din sya at magastos daw yun. Besides unitl July 2012 na lang yun program. Di ko pa matanong yung consultant kasi wala pasok today at ngayon ko lang nabasa ito. Lagi kasi nagbabasa sa CIC at sa forum to gather all the information. Thank you in advance for those who will share their ideas. God Bless!

I HOPE THIS NEW TOPIC COULD HELP OTHERS WITH CHILDREN 18 TO 22 YEARS OF AGE. I'M PLANNING TO CALL THE CEM BY MONDAY TO MAKE SOME QUERY.

oxie18

Star Member
Oct 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2012
AOR Received.
18-01-2013
IELTS Request
Sent w/ application
Med's Request
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
30-08-2013; Med's Sent: 05-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
26-10-2013
hi ate milleth... yeah better to phone CEM na lang para sa clarifications. pero base sa nakita mo sa CIC website, I think you can apply for a work permit for your kid, same requirements as yours.

btw, sa alberta din po ba kayo?

milleth082002

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 6 2013
Med's Request
Feb 14 2014
Med's Done....
March 7 2014
@ oxie18 YES YES sa Calgary, Alberta ang husband ko. Grabe, parang gusto maiyak ng mabasa ko ito kanina kasi nalulungkot kami kung maiiwan yun anak ko na lalaki, 19 years old na sya at mechanical engineering 4th year pero kapag naayos namin PR doon uuwi rin sya to finish his study. Thank, sa pagsagot mo. Tatawag nga ako sa Monday SA CEM. Alam mo naiinis talaga ako sa consultant naim bakit di nila alam ang mga ganito samantalang nasa internet na July 2009 pa ito na approved at extended nga lang till Juky 2012. Dapat makapag apply na anal ko this year together with us. Yung daugther ko study permit (15 yrs. old) at kami naman ay open work permit. Sana nga pwede, GOD IS ALWAYS GOOD.

Add mo naman ako sa FB milleth082002@yahoo.com or milleth valeriano-torres

oxie18

Star Member
Oct 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2012
AOR Received.
18-01-2013
IELTS Request
Sent w/ application
Med's Request
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
30-08-2013; Med's Sent: 05-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
26-10-2013
milleth082002 said:
@ oxie18 YES YES sa Calgary, Alberta ang husband ko. Grabe, parang gusto maiyak ng mabasa ko ito kanina kasi nalulungkot kami kung maiiwan yun anak ko na lalaki, 19 years old na sya at mechanical engineering 4th year pero kapag naayos namin PR doon uuwi rin sya to finish his study. Thank, sa pagsagot mo. Tatawag nga ako sa Monday SA CEM. Alam mo naiinis talaga ako sa consultant naim bakit di nila alam ang mga ganito samantalang nasa internet na July 2009 pa ito na approved at extended nga lang till Juky 2012. Dapat makapag apply na anal ko this year together with us. Yung daugther ko study permit (15 yrs. old) at kami naman ay open work permit. Sana nga pwede, GOD IS ALWAYS GOOD.

Add mo naman ako sa FB milleth082002 @ yahoo.com or milleth valeriano-torres
honga grabe naman ung consultant nyo, kawawa naman nga kung di makakasama dahil lang sa hindi updated na info/knowledge ng consultant. anyways, just pray ate, kc I can't see any reason para hindi payagan ng CEM yan, in the first place, nasa website ng CIC ung tungkol sa policy na un.

nasearch na kita ate sa FB, kaya lang di kita ma-add (walang add friend button?). o ako na lang po iadd mo, roxanne ramos montes

ynoweh

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan. 29, 2014 (PCC)
AOR Received.
July 9, 2013
File Transfer...
July 22, 2013
Med's Request
Jan. 29, 2014
Med's Done....
March 1 & 10, 2014 MR Received....: April 3, 2014
Passport Req..
April 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 16, 2014; VISA Received: April 24, 2014
LANDED..........
May 9, 2014
ailooney said:
wag mong piliin yung HD baka mas mabigat yung memory. WeatherEye na blue tapos may sun and clouds. Kulay blue sya na icon. Yeah, thank God talaga na pwede na ako sa maternity leave tapos with pay pa. :)
Hello sis!! Clock Cloud lang ang application na blue, aghhh... o kaya baka sa iphone lang compatible... di bale po, pag nandyan na lang kami tsaka me maghanap hehe, may mga bayad kasi yun ibang applications, baka batukan nako ni hubby, sa credit card nya kasi ang apple account heheh...

Wow katuwa naman sis, 11 mos of maternity leave with pay... ;D I'm happy for you... :-* :-*

ynoweh

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan. 29, 2014 (PCC)
AOR Received.
July 9, 2013
File Transfer...
July 22, 2013
Med's Request
Jan. 29, 2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 9, 2014
@nigella15

hi sis!!! Don't forget the MANAGER'S CHECK amounting to P6,450 as visa processing fee, and of course, the LETTER OF EXPLANATION of hubby's WP status.... I advice check mo requirements 10 times before you submit, kasi ako ngayon ko lang napagisip isip, I could have submitted my hubby's payslips with existing employer, ang akala ko kasi sa new employer lang (pero nkalimutan ko talaga :p) tsaka yun T4 for 2010 ng hubby ko, 1 page lang ang pinadala ko, yun Notice of Re-assessment. Pwede ko naman isubmit yun Original Assessment na 4 pages.. Too late to blame myself, I am just hoping that these two requirements are no big deal... Wish ko lang... Kinakabahan talaga me, pero not to the extent the iniisip ko na madedeny.. Siguro may additional requirements, etc., but I hope WALA... God's will...

Yun forms, as far as I know, opo you're right.. 1) Application for Work Permit Made Outside of Canada, 2) Document Checklist, 3) Family Information Form, 4) Work Permit Information Form. And yun Personal Info Form, di namin inaccomplished dhil pang minor daw, pero since sinabi ng Mercan before, isama mo nalang din.... Refer to this link para sure ka sa forms, and read first the instruction guide before you fill them out: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/index.asp

Basta sis, always check your requirements..Btw, you made the right decision... Pwede mo na ilaan sa fare mo yun 1k CAD...

Good luck, sis.. My prayers are with your application... ;D God bless you.. :-* :-*

ynoweh

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan. 29, 2014 (PCC)
AOR Received.
July 9, 2013
File Transfer...
July 22, 2013
Med's Request
Jan. 29, 2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
April 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 9, 2014
milleth082002 said:

Hello sis!!! The way I see it, you can apply for an OWP for your son. You as the Principal Applicant, and your son as Working-Age Dependent. It's crystal clear in the posts from CIC website..

It's you and your son's prerogative kung Study Permit or Open Work Permit ang iaaply dahil qualify sya both. Parang kid na 5 years old, it's like choosing between Study Permit and TRV... I suggest you apply OWP for your son, kasi mahirap ijustify pag Study Permit ng college student, di na kasi free ang studies kaya baka talagang hanapan kayo ng substantial funds.

Yup, it's best to phone CEM to confirm. Meanwhile, compose yourself and give everything to Him and He's gonna take care of it... Pray always... God bless and good luck on your applications (You, your daughter, and your SON) ;D ;D ...

kenj

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Quezon City, PH
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-01-2014
Med's Request
24-12-2014
Med's Done....
13-01-2015
Passport Req..
09-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015
milleth082002 said:

pwede yan sis, have your son apply for an OWP as a dependent of your husband :)

ailooney

Apr 4, 2011
NE Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 17, 2011
AOR Received.
Feb. 2, 2011
Med's Request
Feb. 9, 2011
Med's Done....
Feb. 12, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 19, 2011 (received May 26, 2011)
LANDED..........
June 8, 2011
Nigella15 said:
Hello again everyone! :)

I am currently gathering all my docs na in preparation for December. I'm planning to pass na kasi my SOWP application. So I am reading again the posts of everybody here. Supposedly, Mercan is gonna help us with my application but I was able to convince my hubby na ako na lang magisa coz sayang naman ang $1,000. I told him about this forum and that madaming tumutulong dito so I do hope I can do this! Good luck to me! :)

So anyway, nabasa ko kasi that some of you submitted a cover letter. May I know para saan yun? Kasi sa Mercan requirements, wala naman yun sa listahan nila, so I have no idea what it's for. Please enlighten me. Hehehe! :D Thanks! :) So I visited na din the website of CEM and based na din sa mga posts ninyo, I am planning to submit the following:

It is better to have a cover letter than have nothing at all. The cover letter makes it personal kasi. diba? :) It communicates to the VO how much you want to be together and that you will be responsible residents of Canada. Kaya walang hiningi sayo ang Mercan kasi may letter na binibigay ang representative kaya sila na bahala sa cover letter mo.

- From me: My resume (is this really necessary?), COEs ko, College Diploma and TOR, NBI clearance, NSO copies of my BC and our marriage contract, CENOMAR (I thought lang, send ko na din para lang sure? Need ko ba talaga?), pictures of me and my husand throughout the years with details of each picture and cards/love letters he sent me (I am not comfortable sending these, medyo personal pero some of you sent them and I think nakatulong naman, so what the heck? :p)

The resume is not necessary (I didn't pass one kasi i found it irrelevant) but then again better na sumobra sa docs kesa kumulang hehe :D ... i passed my COEs to show my ties (that i can go back to the Phil and be hired pa din), NBI for travel abroad, BC, marriage certificate, TOR (to show authenticity of profession based on college degree - more reliable than diploma haha) - YES i included these. No need for CENOMAR. If you should send pictures i-paste mo ito sa bond paper with info and year at least as caption. you don't have to send ALL the love letters or cards.. just one a year would be fine. They wouldn't read it anyway. Mas maganda yung may stamp pa from Canada. If you are like us who were married in between his trips to Canada baka padalhan ka din ng questionnaire to make everything organized and clear. mag 3 yrs na kami nung nag apply ako pero binigyan pa din ako nun. Baka kasi SOP nila yun kapag ganun ang situation.

- From hubby: Copies of his WP, LMO and employment contract, bank certificate, copy of his 2010 T4, letter of financial support (again, I didn't know about this, pero nagpagawa na din ako sa kanya), Sept-Nov pay stubs, a copy of a property title we bought here na nakapangalan samin dalawa (Sa tingin nyo, is this necessary pa? Gusto ko lang idiin na may "strong ties pa ako sa home country ko")

include his remittances kung meron. actually, better yung letter from employer kesa financial support written by your hubby. But then again, hindi naman required. Ok that you included your property title kasi yun nga it means you have assets sa country of origin.

Naisip ko din, can I also attach receipts from our wedding? Para naman maniwala sila na totoo yun wedding namin? Or OA na? Hehehe! Baka kasi di sila ma-convince coz wala pa kaming kids and 2.5 years pa lang kaming married. Kinakabahan lang ako, ayoko ng matagal na processing coz afterall, more than 4 years na sya sa Canada at matagal na kami di nagkikita :(

ang dami ata nating kinasal ng 2009 dito? hehe nakakatuwa. oct 2007 yung hubby ko dumating sa canada and we were on our 4th yr of bf/gf relationship before we got married. Receipts would be fine i-organize mo lang. I also sent my e-ticket for our honeymoon and hotel reservations. hehe. Wala na akong pinadala na receipts nung wedding pero pde mo na din ipaste sa bond paper.

Sa forms naman, I based it sa links that Ynoweh posted (thanks sis!): IMM 1295, IMM 5645, IMM 5488 and both Work Info at Personal Info sheets (Tama po ba?) Just to clarify, di ko na talaga need i-fill out ang IMM 5257 or Application for TRV? Thanks! :)

Madami na ata forms ngayon. no need for IMM 5257 kasi kasama na visa mo sa SOWP application.

Sorry, ang haba ng post ko na ito at I guess, medyo paulit-ulit na questions ko. I just really, really wanna make sure I'm doing everything right. I hope you guys understand.

Thanks everyone!!! :) :) :)

God bless! :) Kung Calgary ka.. invite mo kami sa fb nila enyale. Pde na tayo gumawa ng club hahaha.

milleth082002

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 6 2013
Med's Request
Feb 14 2014
Med's Done....
March 7 2014
@ Ynoweh
@ Kenj
@Oxie18
Thank you so much for all your support kasi lumalakas ang loob ko na maisama ang anak ko na lalaki kasi nalulungkot sya kung maiiwan sya. I don't know pero parang wala pa ata masyadong nakakaalam tungkol dito sa age dependent children 18 to 22 years old na pwedeng mag apply ng OWP sa alberta at BC not even my consultant hindi sila nag offer ng ganito sa akin. Alam nila study permit lang ang pwede kapag mga anak. I read a lot sa internet about this at ang daming lumabas na topic at totoo nga na pwede apply ang anak ko at qualified kami. I will ask the CEM by Monday then later makipag appointment kami sa AIMS Canada at Manila office to clarify this things.

I'm praying so hard na maisama ang anak ko para kumpleto na kami doon. Four years na husband ko doon and we are waiting and praying na mabuo na pamilya namin. This is God's will and I trust Him so much.

kenj

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Quezon City, PH
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-01-2014
Med's Request
24-12-2014
Med's Done....
13-01-2015
Passport Req..
09-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015
milleth082002 said:
@ Ynoweh
@ Kenj
@ Oxie18
Thank you so much for all your support kasi lumalakas ang loob ko na maisama ang anak ko na lalaki kasi nalulungkot sya kung maiiwan sya. I don't know pero parang wala pa ata masyadong nakakaalam tungkol dito sa age dependent children 18 to 22 years old na pwedeng mag apply ng OWP sa alberta at BC not even my consultant hindi sila nag offer ng ganito sa akin. Alam nila study permit lang ang pwede kapag mga anak. I read a lot sa internet about this at ang daming lumabas na topic at totoo nga na pwede apply ang anak ko at qualified kami. I will ask the CEM by Monday then later makipag appointment kami sa AIMS Canada at Manila office to clarify this things.

I'm praying so hard na maisama ang anak ko para kumpleto na kami doon. Four years na husband ko doon and we are waiting and praying na mabuo na pamilya namin. This is God's will and I trust Him so much.
no prob sis, i wouldn't have seen that topic if you didn't point it out :) at ang mas maganda pa jan eh since OWP ang aapplyan ng anak mo, the VO may look at it na hindi sya kakain sa resources ninyo dahil he can work on his own :)

milleth082002

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 6 2013
Med's Request
Feb 14 2014
Med's Done....
March 7 2014
@ Kenj

Exactly you are right! There is no reason for a big amount of proof of funds from our end kasi yung consultant namin lagi sinasabi kailangan ng husband ko or kami ng malaki n pera at di ko alam kung gusto kami tulungan o gipitin. Kung study permit at sa University sya doon talagang kailangan namin ng pera but this time Open Work permit apply nya so no need for us to raise again big amount of money. For my daughter ang hiningi nila samin proof of funds ay CAD $ 7,000 kaya nga na delay kami ng apply. But then siguro ng blessing in disguise kasi nabasa ko pa ito from CIC.

All of you guys, thank you for always taking your time to reply and help. I'm also praying for all of us na ma-grant ang visa natin lahat.

melay02

Star Member
Nov 12, 2011
ailooney said:
Yes, sis papapick-up mo ulet ang papers mo. may instructions yung call center agent. lalagyan mo yun ng "additional documents" eh. i think wala na silang hihingin pa sayo unless humingi ulet ng clarifications. pero palagay ko decision na yung next... VISA na :) basta unahin mong makumpleto kesa magmadali. yun ang importante.
thanx u...na provide na ng hubby ko...thank GOD..padadala na lng nya sa akin..

Nigella15

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 22, 2011
AOR Received.
Jan. 10, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 10, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan. 12, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 7, 2012; VISA RECEIVED: Feb. 29, 2012
LANDED..........
March 13, 2012
ynoweh said:
@ nigella15

hi sis!!! Don't forget the MANAGER'S CHECK amounting to P6,450 as visa processing fee, and of course, the LETTER OF EXPLANATION of hubby's WP status.... I advice check mo requirements 10 times before you submit, kasi ako ngayon ko lang napagisip isip, I could have submitted my hubby's payslips with existing employer, ang akala ko kasi sa new employer lang (pero nkalimutan ko talaga :p) tsaka yun T4 for 2010 ng hubby ko, 1 page lang ang pinadala ko, yun Notice of Re-assessment. Pwede ko naman isubmit yun Original Assessment na 4 pages.. Too late to blame myself, I am just hoping that these two requirements are no big deal... Wish ko lang... Kinakabahan talaga me, pero not to the extent the iniisip ko na madedeny.. Siguro may additional requirements, etc., but I hope WALA... God's will...

Yun forms, as far as I know, opo you're right.. 1) Application for Work Permit Made Outside of Canada, 2) Document Checklist, 3) Family Information Form, 4) Work Permit Information Form. And yun Personal Info Form, di namin inaccomplished dhil pang minor daw, pero since sinabi ng Mercan before, isama mo nalang din.... Refer to this link para sure ka sa forms, and read first the instruction guide before you fill them out: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/index.asp

Basta sis, always check your requirements..Btw, you made the right decision... Pwede mo na ilaan sa fare mo yun 1k CAD...

Good luck, sis.. My prayers are with your application... ;D God bless you.. :-* :-*
Thank you, Ynoweh! :-*

I do hope I can do everything right, thanks to everyone's help here. About your application naman, don't worry too much, too. Coz if ever naman, you can always submit the others as additional docs if ever CEM asks for it. Pero like you, wag na lang sana sila mag-ask coz hassle lang yun, diba? :)

God bless you, girl! And thanks for all the help! :-* :)