+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For our Pakistani Applicants frm Islamabad.

S

shibuya

Change of Responsibility at Canadian Visa office in Islamabad Pakistan
Thursday, 22 April 2010

Applications lodged on or after April 1 2010, by residents of Pakistan for Canadian Permanent Resident visas in all economic categories are no longer being processed from the Canadian High Commission in Islamabad.

Instead applications for the Quebec Skilled Worker, Provincial Nominee, Investor, Entrepreneur, or Self-Employed Persons categories must be submitted to the Canadian High Commission in London, United Kingdom.

With the exception of applications in advanced stages of processing, applications lodged in the above categories prior to April 1st 2010 will be transferred to London for processing.

Applications and processing fees for the Federal Skilled Worker program should be sent to the Central Intake office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, and they will be forwarded to London.

Though no negative impact is foreseen for the change in processing location, approximately 12,000 files in all economic classes will be transferred to London.

moonisbilal

May 11, 2010
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2010
Doc's Request.
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
05-07-2011
IELTS Request
already sent with detailed docs to LVO
thanks, what do we have to write in Visa Office field for permanent residence form?

should it be Islamabad or UK, London?

carefore

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2009
Doc's Request.
December, 2009
AOR Received.
March, 2010
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
26-Apr-2012, newborn July-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 - 22-10-2012, PPR-2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
shibuya said:
Change of Responsibility at Canadian Visa office in Islamabad Pakistan
Thursday, 22 April 2010

Applications lodged on or after April 1 2010, by residents of Pakistan for Canadian Permanent Resident visas in all economic categories are no longer being processed from the Canadian High Commission in Islamabad.

Instead applications for the Quebec Skilled Worker, Provincial Nominee, Investor, Entrepreneur, or Self-Employed Persons categories must be submitted to the Canadian High Commission in London, United Kingdom.

With the exception of applications in advanced stages of processing, applications lodged in the above categories prior to April 1st 2010 will be transferred to London for processing.

Applications and processing fees for the Federal Skilled Worker program should be sent to the Central Intake office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, and they will be forwarded to London.

Though no negative impact is foreseen for the change in processing location, approximately 12,000 files in all economic classes will be transferred to London.
Thanks for your information. Don't you think you would be difficult for making V/Calls and other security check for CHC-London due to time difference.

Any idea how long transferred process would be finished? I think it's will take more time and Pakistani applicants would be suffered.

rafia

Feb 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
NOC Code......
4131, 2113
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2009
Doc's Request.
July 2009
IELTS Request
sent with original documents
File Transfer...
File transfer to London June 2010...
Med's Done....
23 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
PPR 1-----16-11-2012 PPR 2 6th Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
23 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
soon InshaAllah
Thanks for the info. Do you have any idea how long will it take to process the applications now from london. I applied in in june 2009 and submitted full documents in Aug 2009 to islamabd office. I received last letter from embassy in OCT 2009 telling me that they have received my documents in processing office. after that no news?? What is AOR?

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Rafia, your case will probably be dealt by Islamabad office. CHC Islamabad is slow and so is CHC London. London is also one of the slowest in the world. Applicants from London have submitted their docs from 8 months or over and still waiting for medicals.

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
saki said:
I will say just put it full time it should not be a problem.

Cheers
Saki
Dear senior members...i am in the process of filling the forms i have some questions regarding filling out the form. PLS help me out

1. if one is divorced should he fill out the Qno. 10 in "applicaton of permanent residence in canada" which asks abt the previous marriage

2. In QNo. 13 what should i mention about current occupation although i am doing nothing for the last one month.

3. In Q20. where it asks that "where you intend to live in canada" can I mention any state though my bro. lives in toronto.

4 in additional family information it asks "i certitfy that i do nto have a spouse or common law partner, exspouse, or former common law partner" though I am divorced and we didn't have any childeren should i sign it or not.

5. In the application form where it asks about the "uncencumbered, non- transferable funds " how much i should mention

6. do i need to send the photocopies of educational and experience certs, blood relation proofs and copies of the passports when sending to Sydney NS canada at initial application step.

I will appreciate your assisstance
cheers
mrshah

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LONDON

moonisbilal said:
thanks, what do we have to write in Visa Office field for permanent residence form?

should it be Islamabad or UK, London?

shameer

Sep 27, 2010
hy my name is ali i submiited my case may 2009.but no response my all orginaldocouments are submitted

mohammad76

Feb 9, 2010
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2007
Doc's Request.
01-11-2009
IELTS Request
01-11-2009
Mr.Samhir, did they asked you for orignal documents?

what is you CODE? i mean under which cat you applied?

rafiqandafshan

Star Member
Jan 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24/04/2014
shameer said:
my name is hadia my ielts band is 5.5
hello,

I applied an application for Skilled Worker Quebec last month December 2013 in new requirement.
And i am a citizen of Pakistan and apply from Australia.
Basically my wife is Registered Nurse and we are wondering how long it will take for whole procedure to get permanent residency.
Neverthless, I was wondering how long it takes for Pakistan because on website there is no proceeding time mentioned.

thank you

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it should be around 1 or max 1.5 yrs.

rafiqandafshan said:
hello,

I applied an application for Skilled Worker Quebec last month December 2013 in new requirement.
And i am a citizen of Pakistan and apply from Australia.
Basically my wife is Registered Nurse and we are wondering how long it will take for whole procedure to get permanent residency.
Neverthless, I was wondering how long it takes for Pakistan because on website there is no proceeding time mentioned.

thank you