+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For Only Applicants Who Expect "New Baby"on the way of application "In Process"

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all

The subject of the thread may seem to be the funny one . But more or less, it could be of advantage for many like me who is awaiting medical request or passport request and their PPRs are with held for their upcoming baby birth or the spouse's pregnancy during the application is "in process". experts and experienced of this forum are cordially invited to make us privileged with their valuable comments and suggestions .hopefully this thread will help us know many answer or solutions for queries resulted from the consequences during application precessing. we invite everyone concerned with such consequences to join us and respond in this thread .
best regards, wishes
imu

S

shibuya

Imu r u preg right now? If YES do not inform visa office if u r in the last trimester. If u happen to get the medical request in between then do the medicals and skip the xray part. After medicals are done inform the visa office that due to the pregnancy u skipped the xray and will do the same after the delivery. CHC will send u a remedical letter only for the xray part and also will advice u what all docs u need to provide for the new born plus fees.
If u are IN PROCESS and awaiting ur medical request and just 2 to 3 months pregnant then inform at the earliest so that they will postpone it as the medicals are also connected to the expiry of the visas.
I am putting my opinion since we faced this same scenario few months back but got thru it due to intelligent planning.

Regards,
Shibuya

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
Perfectly said Shibuya ;)

i think Imu 's all douts got cleared

biju

shibuya said:
Imu r u preg right now? If YES do not inform visa office if u r in the last trimester. If u happen to get the medical request in between then do the medicals and skip the xray part. After medicals are done inform the visa office that due to the pregnancy u skipped the xray and will do the same after the delivery. CHC will send u a remedical letter only for the xray part and also will advice u what all docs u need to provide for the new born plus fees.
If u are IN PROCESS and awaiting ur medical request and just 2 to 3 months pregnant then inform at the earliest so that they will postpone it as the medicals are also connected to the expiry of the visas.
I am putting my opinion since we faced this same scenario few months back but got thru it due to intelligent planning.
Regards,
Shibuya

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear all including shibuya and biju

thanks for your writing here. i intended to write my personal application status after writing the introduction or inviting all in this thread but i was not able to put it on the right time as my laptop was not working properly then . so i feel regret for this as it created some misconception of the fact.

actually , my signature shows the current status of my application .i am the principal applicant for the permanent residence in Canada and the visa office is Singapore . my wife is pregnant and she is now in the 8th month of her pregnancy and with grace of god, we are expecting a baby on EDD April 28 ,2011.please for a safe baby.

now what the current situation is that me and my spouse were issued medical and RPRF request on oct 12,2010 and we went to the DMP . we went all examination except my wife's x-ray .the DMP mentioned that she is pregnant and the DMP sent medical reports mentioning my wife's pregnancy.few days later, the Singapore VO issued another instruction advising to take wife's x-ray to complete the procedure and she took the x-ray with the shield protection. since then we haven't been heard any instruction from the visa office .

some of the applicant in the same situation , shared their story that they informed the visa office on the day of birth of the baby or some applicant sent baby's passport, related application form,birth certificate and photos , processing fee to the visa-office. then VO issued medical request for the new born. at this point of time , i am quiet uncertain what to do next. could you please join the issue and suggestion.

regards
imu

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All and shibuya and biju

Thanks for your writing here. I intended to write my personal application status after writing the introduction or inviting all in this thread but i was not able to put it on the right time as my laptop was not working properly then. So I feel regret for this as it created some misconception of the fact.

Actually, my signature shows the current status of my application .I am the principal applicant for the permanent residence in Canada and the visa office is Singapore. My wife is pregnant and she is now in the 8th month of her pregnancy and with grace of god, we are expecting a baby on EDD April 28, 2011.please for a safe baby.

Now what is the current situation is that I and my spouse were issued medical and RPRF request on oct 12,2010 and we went to the DMP. We went all examination except my wife's x-ray .the DMP mentioned that she is pregnant and the DMP sent medical reports mentioning my wife's pregnancy. Few days later, the Singapore VO issued another instruction advising to take wife's x-ray to complete the procedure and she took the x-ray with the shield protection. Since then we haven't been heard any instruction from the visa office.

Some of the applicant in the same situation shared their story that they informed the visa office on the day of birth of the baby or some applicant sent baby's passport, related application form, birth certificate and photos, processing fee to the visa-office. Then VO issued medical request for the new born. at this point of time , i am quiet uncertain what to do next. Could you please join the issue and suggestion?

Regards
imu

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibuya said:
Imu r u preg right now? If YES do not inform visa office if u r in the last trimester.
Ohhh wrong shot!! Does the name "Imu" sound like F? Anyway the advise Shibuya made applies perfectly for someone with his spouse under similar context... But i guess IMU already did follow the advise and did enable to do the MED and now waiting for the new baby to complete the process... All the best

Jessy.Joseph

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 11, 2010
Doc's Request.
March 8, 2010
AOR Received.
March 8, 2010
IELTS Request
Send with application
File Transfer...
March 15, 2010
Med's Request
March 3, 2011 (Received on March 9)
Hi Ladies and gentlemen

Is it true that the baby born in Canada becomes Canadian citizen by birth or we need to apply for PR and then for a citizenship?

JJ

corbe01

Feb 7, 2011
Hi! My wife is 3 months pregnant now. Weare waiting for our passports since we submitted it last December 2010. It is our 90th day of waiting but still ni visa for us. We cant decide if we shpuld inform the CIC about my wife's situation. We hope that if we tell them that she is prgnant they will speed up the process and send us the visa but we dont know if there would be complications. We want to be in canada Right away so we could have the medical insurance. Hope someone could help us. Thanks

Lany

Aug 9, 2011
what if my paper is on process with a single status and i'm scheduled for the speak test with 4 months baby in my womb?should i need to tell my situation to them before my medical or it will cause the denial of my papers although my employer knew about my situation?

marvik2011

May 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/12/2009
Doc's Request.
09/04/2010
Med's Request
24/05/2012
Med's Done....
11/06/2012
Interview........
No no no
Passport Req..
20/07/2012
VISA ISSUED...
31/07/2012
LANDED..........
end of August 2012
shibuya said:

Regards,
Shibuya
We are pre-June applicants and expecting baby in first week of Nov. So better keep quiet and do not inform VO about it? What if we will get MR soon? Shell we both go for it, or inform VO and wait before baby will come and go together for Medical? Such a situation ;-)...