+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

for moroccan people,get married in morocco(working or not)

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
hi for all of my friends here in this forum,i hope for all of you to get your visa soon and get to be with your soulmate,it is hard to wait so long,but at the end it worth it
well my question is:im getting married soon inshallah,here in morocco,especially agadir,and my wife isnt workin in canada,so do you think it could be an issue since she isnt working and they ask for certificat saying she is working????please,im really confused and i dont know what to do,,,,and im thanking you from all of my heart
mohamed

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gladiateur19 said:
please i need your help,where is my moroccan brothers here,,,lol
hello my friend gladiateur ,im ur brother from morocco and i have an answer for u can make u happy,well working or not it's not a probleme for sponsorship because u gonna be her husband and husband and wife is a human law ,partners must be together whatever the financial situation BUT SHE MUST NOT BE UNDER WELFARE...I MEANT TAKING HELP FROM GOUVERNMENT...i think ur wife will know what i mean ,good luck broth.

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
newhusband said:
hello my friend gladiateur ,im ur brother from morocco and i have an answer for u can make u happy,well working or not it's not a probleme for sponsorship because u gonna be her husband and husband and wife is a human law ,partners must be together whatever the financial situation BUT SHE MUST NOT BE UNDER WELFARE...I MEANT TAKING HELP FROM GOUVERNMENT...i think ur wife will know what i mean ,good luck broth.
hy my brother,,thank you very much,but i already knew that,,,lol,,, ;),what i was talking about is getting married in morocco,they ask for a working certificat for that person you are getting married with,,,do you understand what i mean?here in family court,when you wanna get a permission to get married

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
im still waiting for any suggestions,,,please i need help,i just wanna know if that will cause me any issues me and my wife to get married here in morocco?

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You really should ask your Adul if it's going to cause a problem. It depends on what THEY say. Or go to the family court in Agadir and ask them if it will be a problem.

sandybaby

May 27, 2010
did it work with her not working???? did u get married?????
gladiateur19 said:
yes,i got some informations today,,,i hope it will work what they said to me,,,
thank you very much rjessome
[/qdiuote]