+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For folks applying for ECA, don’t pick IQAS!

darry04

Jun 2, 2023
ECA=Educational credentials assessment

I’ve applied for it back in February with IQAS as my assessment validator. It’s been almost 4 months now and these folks haven’t even started the verification https://9apps.ooo/ . For the past 3.5 months the portal still says “All documents have been successfully received” and apparently I’m still in the queue.

Just pick WES for your ECAs guys. it’ll be done in under 60 days.

Last edited:

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda

I’ve applied for it back in February with IQAS as my assessment validator. It’s been almost 4 months now and these folks haven’t even started the verification. For the past 3.5 months the portal still says “All documents have been successfully received” and apparently I’m still in the queue.

Are you saying it based on ONLY YOUR OWN experience or is it what you've observed happening with others too?

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022

I’ve applied for it back in February with IQAS as my assessment validator. It’s been almost 4 months now and these folks haven’t even started the verification. For the past 3.5 months the portal still says “All documents have been successfully received” and apparently I’m still in the queue.

WES is definitely the fastest in terms of processing timeline but pretty stringent in its evaluation. IQAS takes on an average 6 months (there are older posts on the timeline) but probably gives the desired equivalence especially for MBA.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay