+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For everyone who is Between 350 and 450 crs points and want to get ITA soon

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

I am an international student ( from centennial college - Toronto) currently on post graduate work permit presently working full time since 2 year (november 2013) and my crs score is 429. I have been been waiting to get my ITA since a year but there are no signs of points going below 450 , so in order to tell immigration minister and government our problem and ask them to give us extra points or i have started an petition, i cannot bring any change all alone i really need support from all of you so that we can ask for change. I work in Markham my work place is literally 3 minutes drive from the office of citizenship and immigration minister, i have been to his office couple of times but i could not get hold of him as he is busy in bring 25,000 refugees by the end of year , so there is no one who cares about international students. i was told email him with my concerns regarding express entry for CEC i.e international students.

so all i want from everyone who is between 350 and 450 crs points to email just saying CEC and i will tell you what can we all together to make a change and get our well deserving ITA as soon as possible. We have to take our voice to people who matters there is no points in doing discussion here anymore.
Here is my email address honey_austin@hotmail.com

Thanks

Intezaar

May 26, 2015
This petition thing has been going on for an year. There is an online petition on change.org signed by 1000s of international students and workers in Canada. The reality is this is going to change nothing. The new government has promised in its mandate to have more visibility for international students, but such implementations could take years. There are much more important things for the govt. to do. Till the backlog is cleared CIC is very happy to issue 1500 odd ITA every 2-3 weeks keeping scores above or around 450.

And seriously you thought you could meet the minister by walking in and ask him to bring scores down or give you more points because you studied here????? Must appreciate your confidence.

I think it is a waste of time, utilize this to increase your score and in case you can't then try for nomination. Since you studied in Canada, pnp should be relatively easier (though not sure) or else wait for your turn.

If you still think starting a petition will have an impact search on change.org and sign already existing one. Good luck.

Honeyaustin said:
Hello everyone,

I am an international student ( from centennial college - Toronto) currently on post graduate work permit presently working full time since 2 year (november 2013) and my crs score is 429. I have been been waiting to get my ITA since a year but there are no signs of points going below 450 , so in order to tell immigration minister and government our problem and ask them to give us extra points or i have started an petition, i cannot bring any change all alone i really need support from all of you so that we can ask for change. I work in Markham my work place is literally 3 minutes drive from the office of citizenship and immigration minister, i have been to his office couple of times but i could not get hold of him as he is busy in bring 25,000 refugees by the end of year , so there is no one who cares about international students. i was told email him with my concerns regarding express entry for CEC i.e international students.

so all i want from everyone who is between 350 and 450 crs points to email just saying CEC and i will tell you what can we all together to make a change and get our well deserving ITA as soon as possible. We have to take our voice to people who matters there is no points in doing discussion here anymore.
Here is my email address honey_austin@hotmail.com

Thanks