+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

For Applicants of 2007 (in London): Has Anyone received documents update letter?

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newcomer said:
Dear Mrs K,
I will be more than happy if I could be of any help to you.It appears from your posts that you are currently based at UK.If thats the case then I am sorry to say ,I have no idea about the notarization process in UK, as I m based at KSA and got my documents notarized from my home country ,from where they were issued,except my UK degree which I got attested from British Council ,which cost me 200 SAR (almost 15GBP),I also have got PCC from UK, which cost me 35GBP.
In my view if you are UK national and based at UK ,the severity of checking of documents might not be as strict for you as it is for non UK nationals.Also if all of your documents are from UK ,then it ll be easy for CIC to confirm about their authenticity from the concerned depts.

I agree with you man!!
May be some UK applicants could contribute more .

Regards

Mrs K

Jul 11, 2009
Thank you Newcomer and BobbyB

I get your point. I am based in UK but non-UK national therefore I will go in for notarisation.

Many thanks for clearing the confusion on this issue.

Regards
Mrs K

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
zafaryaar1 said:
hi,
i had applied from Sweden (submitted simplified application form) in London office in December 2008. and they started processing it on 25 January 2008. Any body who applied at this time and got reply now?

Now, i have moved from Sweden. Where will I get the medical? 2nd I have written in point 12 of simplified application form where they asked for residential address, I wrote my permanent home address of Pakistan, although at that time i was in Sweden, is it ok? or i had to write there my Sweden address? what should i do now? I emailed that 3 times but they never replied.

I am not going to Pakistan till December 2009, what should i do i got reply from them before that time to submit the documents? can i request them for some more months time?

thanks in advance for your time.
bye
Hi, As far as address issue s concerned tht shd be no problem.You can explain it in ur cover letter when u send ur docs for submission.
Sorry I didnt understand as first u ve written tht u ve moved from sweden n after tht u ve mentioned tht u ll not return to Pak till dec 2009,so currently where r u located?
If u r still in sweden , in my view u ve got a very good chance of receiving docs update letter in Jan 2010,(as according to my statistics study of trackitt ,London CHC s sending docs request to most of the applicants after 25 months of application filing date) so if u move to Pak in Dec 2009, inform CIc abt change of ur address by writing a letter to them.Before leaving make sure tht u collect all ur documents which u need from sweden such as PCC, etc.
Hope it helps.

Regards

hronaque

Star Member
May 28, 2009
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Re: For Applicants of 2007 (in London): Has Anyone received documents update let

Hi Bobby,

A friend of mine who's a Canadian citizen told me to get CAIPS notes from my lawyer when i visited him in Canada in June this year. It really helped him in his immigration process.

Now after doing some research i found a website ( http://caipsnotes.com/Get.shtml ) charges around 35$ for CAIPS processing. When i contacted my lawyer they said $250 man thats a rip off. It will take 30-60 days to get the notes.

My question is that is CAIPS helpful in the process and should i order from my lawyer or from this website.

Regards
Ron

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: For Applicants of 2007 (in London): Has Anyone received documents update let

hronaque said:
Hi Bobby,

A friend of mine who's a Canadian citizen told me to get CAIPS notes from my lawyer when i visited him in Canada in June this year. It really helped him in his immigration process.

Now after doing some research i found a website ( http://caipsnotes.com/Get.shtml ) charges around 35$ for CAIPS processing. When i contacted my lawyer they said $250 man thats a rip off. It will take 30-60 days to get the notes.

My question is that is CAIPS helpful in the process and should i order from my lawyer or from this website.

Regards
Ron

As far as I know, CAIPS is helpful at later stages of an application, not the initial stage really. I think it is even cheaper if you have a relative in Canada ($5.00 - I've heard) and of course you can order it yourself as well at the price on their web site.
I personally would not pay $250.00 to anyone to get something I can get myself.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is the link I know of, your link goes to some where else: Try this one,
http://www.caips.ca/

Bigmo

May 24, 2009
Looks like all the candidates who have applied to London in 2007 have either received their response letters if they applied before June 2007. Since I applied in August it should be anytime soon. I wonder if there was anyone who appplied to through London before June 2007 and still did not receive anything.

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
Hi, bigmo
According to my understanding n little research, CHC s sending docs update request after 25 months of Application filing date, so with this reference u can ve an idea.

regards

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone who applied in the year 2007 received a documents update letter in August2009 from CIC London?

Bigmo

May 24, 2009
BobbyB said:
Has anyone who applied in the year 2007 received a documents update letter in August2009 from CIC London?
Maybe the August batch did not get mailed yet. It should leave in around August 15 taking a week to ten days to reach target. So thats around August 25th when mails start arriving.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bigmo said:
BobbyB said:
Maybe the August batch did not get mailed yet. It should leave in around August 15 taking a week to ten days to reach target. So thats around August 25th when mails start arriving.
I thought as much. Well done Man!!

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BobbyB said:
Bigmo said:
BobbyB said:
I thought as much. Well done Man!!
Oops, there has been an update on trackit.com.
( Documents update request from 13.08.2009). Looks like something is happening again.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, we need some update!!!

I know that people out there have received docs update letter this month.

We need some gist man!!!!

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
hey BobbyB

do you have any thoughts on this http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/noncanada-related-question-t23765.0.html