Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Robindesbois said:
Hello Doglover,

Soon, I am going to sit for IELTS exam and apply again. However, I got another problem. My bank made a bank draft in favour of me in the name of " The receiver general for Canada " in stead of " Receiver general for Canada " . Is it a big mistake ? Could you please advise me ?

Robin
Grammatical errors don't matter. The beneficiary remains the same.

VipalPatel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
24 Feb 2010
AOR Received.
29 April 2010
IELTS Request
send with file
File Transfer...
03 March 2010
I have gone through this link, but i am not sure which Identification Type i have to select for Skilled category..

and i have 2 number in mail one start from B.....
and other is Fees receipt number.

So can any one tell me which Identification Type and number i have to use to check my status.

I had already sent my document and it reached to delhi by 28th April 2010.

Regards
Vipal

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
hi,
to chec status go site www.cic.gc.ca and select immigration file and then enter u file starting B0----
u will get ur status

gauri

Jan 8, 2010
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4121 & 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th December, 2009.
Doc's Request.
27th February, 2010.
Nomination.....
NIL
AOR Received.
23rd April, 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 bands
File Transfer...
3rd March 2010 by CIO
Med's Request
21st Oct,2010
Med's Done....
3rd Nov, 2010
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
21st Oct,2010 and sent on 6th NOV, 2010
ankit_20 said:
Finally I got my FBI certificate today and will sent out the docs to CHC tomorrow.
OH CONGRATS...
regards,
gauri

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
ankit_20 said:
Finally I got my FBI certificate today and will sent out the docs to CHC tomorrow.
O thats gr8, so finally day aa hee gia, best wishes friend, God is with us.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doglover said:
O thats gr8, so finally day aa hee gia, best wishes friend, God is with us.
Hi DOGLOVER, I need your advice. i have sent mu initial app to CIO on 10th april which was recieved by them on 16th April... I mentioned mu visa office to be Islamabad sinc ei am applying from Pakistan. I have recently come to know that FSW-1 program has been shifted to London for all applicants from this part of the world. what do you think they will do with mu app? will they accept or send it back for visa office update??? thanks

parry1901

Mar 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Med's Done....
1st nov 2013 & 20 march 2014 (new born)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ankit_20 said:

How much time did it take for FBI certificate in total.. and can you explain your procedure for the same.. thanks

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
haral said:
Hi DOGLOVER, I need your advice. i have sent mu initial app to CIO on 10th april which was recieved by them on 16th April... I mentioned mu visa office to be Islamabad sinc ei am applying from Pakistan. I have recently come to know that FSW-1 program has been shifted to London for all applicants from this part of the world. what do you think they will do with mu app? will they accept or send it back for visa office update??? thanks
if u sent after they announcement for this change , then they may send back ur application, otherwise no need to worry 8)

narinderdl

May 3, 2010
Doglover said:
Baai jee am from Dist Ferozepur
veerg aa daso tussi ielts di scoring attach kiti c when applied to cio.
one thing more did cio send u email of ur successful assessment or informed only by post.

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
narinderdl said:
veerg aa daso tussi ielts di scoring attach kiti c when applied to cio.
one thing more did cio send u email of ur successful assessment or informed only by post.
Nai ohh attach karran dee lodd nai hundee, jay tusee E mail daa Id mention kardaay hoo taan oh email kardaay nay, otherwise post sirf os applicant nu kardaay nay jinaa kol Email adress nai hundaa.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doglover said:
if u sent after they announcement for this change , then they may send back ur application, otherwise no need to worry 8)
thx a heap.. can you help me in finding out when this notice of visa office change from Islamabad to London for pakistani applicants was issued? i have tried but could not find the material..... if my app will be returned in this case... can i send the relevant form alongwith a clarification letter to CIO... will they add this document in my file?????

Thx in advance...

sharmilas

Feb 3, 2010
united kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 April 2010 (Ist AOR)
AOR Received.
29 April 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
27 April 2010
Med's Request
26th June 2012
Med's Done....
16th july 2012
Interview........
waived till now
Passport Req..
26th june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Dec 2013
LANDED..........
31st Jan 2014
haral said:
thx a heap.. can you help me in finding out when this notice of visa office change from Islamabad to London for pakistani applicants was issued? i have tried but could not find the material..... if my app will be returned in this case... can i send the relevant form alongwith a clarification letter to CIO... will they add this document in my file?????

Thx in advance...
if your file is returned...u will get your all doc/fee along with letter with reason for rejection. they will not keep any record and you can submit the same with new date of signature. u have to attach their letter with your application if u want to reapply. it will not acclerate your processing time and still u will be on que as a new applicant. u can edit or correct your application forms, they will mark tick by red ink. better to send new one.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharmilas said:
if your file is returned...u will get your all doc/fee along with letter with reason for rejection. they will not keep any record and you can submit the same with new date of signature. u have to attach their letter with your application if u want to reapply. it will not acclerate your processing time and still u will be on que as a new applicant. u can edit or correct your application forms, they will mark tick by red ink. better to send new one.
do you mean i should wait for the app to be returned? and apply again or send the modified form (correction made) before they reject?