+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Flying on 4th Jan from Khi to Toronto through Emirates, Anyone wanna catchup?

fahad83

Oct 12, 2010
:D I am flying on 4th Jan from Khi to Toronto through Emirates.

Anyone wanna catchup at Jinnah Air port :D

ali hamza

Dec 30, 2011
yr can u tell me when ur classes are going to start and when have u recieved ur visa coz mine are on 5th and i have done my medical on 17th dec yh phr aap apni pori application ke detail bta do i am in lahore please do share it would be helpful.

KRAR99

Dec 19, 2011
khi to toronto through emirates thats wierd...or will u have a stop at dubai?
what were the ticket charges?

fahad83

Oct 12, 2010
KRAR99 said:
khi to toronto through emirates thats wierd...or will u have a stop at dubai?
what were the ticket charges?
KHI to Dubai via Emirates then from Dubai to UK via British Airways and then UK to Toronto via British Airways.

Total 22 Hrs flight

mallaak

Jan 5, 2012
hey fahad I am from lahore wants to apply for the M Admin so can u advice me for the application.I will appreciate if u would give me ur email ID or facebook.
I shall be highly thanksful to u for this act of kindness.
regards.
Bassam.

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
Dear

I am very much interested to study in Torronto. I am the MBA Finance from Karachi. I have scored 6.0 bands in IELTS. I am very much confused about colleges in Canada. Some consultant comments that ACCA is not good enough. It is therefore Visa officer would not response positive to paste visa on Passport. They added that Universities in Canada had sufficient goodwill and its had granted visa. My carrer is totally depend upon visa officer.

I am very much depress and confuse. I found that u got Visa. Its is excellent news for me. I pray Allah to u to have brilliant success in ur life.
As well as I request you to guide me about Consultant in Karachi, ACCA colleges chance to get VISA.

Thanks
Akif Moin Farooqi
Karachi