+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Flight Info,,, Delhi - Halifax ( Canada )

humtum

Mar 22, 2010
Hi, Everyone

Can any one tell me which airlines serve Halifax (Canada) from Delhi, as I am not able to find.
I checked few but it says will go through london or Frankfurt and there will be waiting for 7 to 8 hours or terminal change + Costly too..

So, guys please suggest me which airlines I should go for .

and if there is none then do i have to have a visa for those country where the flight gonna wait for few hours ( In case no terminal change).

Waiting for your valuable comment

Thanks,

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
there is a continental airlines flight from Delhi.

New Delhi - New York CO83
New York - Halifax. CO2966

Its abt 46k if you go on a friday. and waiting time is around 4.5 hrs.

you dont need a visa if you just want to change planes in an airport. If you have lots of time in between changing planes and you want to visit the city, then you need to apply for a transit visa for that country.

you dont need a visa if you wont leave the airport or change terminals.

humtum

Mar 22, 2010
Thanks a lot for your reply and suggestion,

is there any others airlines which cost me lesser than this, or may go thorugh europ.

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
humtum said:
is there any others airlines which cost me lesser than this, or may go thorugh europ.
am really doubtful if you can get it any cheaper.. y dont u try some of the travel agents in ur city. some of them can get hold of tickets cheap.

prob is this is like the peak season. so u may have to hunt real hard. try ur luck ! :)

icecool222

Aug 1, 2010
vibez_well said:
am really doubtful if you can get it any cheaper.. y dont u try some of the travel agents in ur city. some of them can get hold of tickets cheap.

prob is this is like the peak season. so u may have to hunt real hard. try ur luck ! :)
if ur transiting in UNITED STATES YOU MUST HOLD A TRANSIT VISA even if your not willing to get out of airport..YOU must hold transit visa otherwise the american authorities will deport! you...Please check the US govt website if you dont believe me...You can make transit in europe without a visa but in US or Canada,Unless you come from a country where the citizen dont require a visa to enter US/Canada...I assume ur from india So dont book a flight which have a transit in europe..if you dont believe me call the US embassy..

humtum

Mar 22, 2010
thanks for your reply and information bro,

I am Indian, so what you suggest , should I go for those airway which go thourgh london and Frankfurt,,, what you think do I need a visa for these countries tooo,, even i don't want to step out of airport
and what about if there is terminal change in london or says Frankfurt,
and what if there is just a hold of 5 to 8 hours ( without terminal change)

Please reply will be thankful for this,

Regards,

icecool222

Aug 1, 2010
humtum said:
thanks for your reply and information bro,

I am Indian, so what you suggest , should I go for those airway which go thourgh london and Frankfurt,,, what you think do I need a visa for these countries tooo,, even i don't want to step out of airport
and what about if there is terminal change in london or says Frankfurt,
and what if there is just a hold of 5 to 8 hours ( without terminal change)

Please reply will be thankful for this,

Regards,
hey buddy thank for listening to my advice..No you do Not need a Transit visa in Europe, when i went to UK i frequently visited frankfurt and amsterdam without a visa but as i was just transitting it was not a Problem whatsoever...Doesnt matter even if you change terminals as long as you are not getting out of airport you should not have any problem via transitting Europe(And UK)...You can also transit via UK however if your transitting via uk you should keep a copy of your iteanery as they will see it...With that you will not have any problem in transitting via europe...Have a good flight to Canada and pray for me so i get my student visa too..

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
yup. I stand corrected.

Icecool222 is right. you need a transit visa if you want to change flights in the US. so you should be ok transiting thru any airports in Europe. I've personally transited thru Frankfurt and Paris and I've never needed a transit visa.

So try that.

Thanks icecool222.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_4383.html

indusvision

Sep 8, 2008
Delhi to London (Heathrow)
and then London (Heathrow) to Halifax might be a cheaper and shorter travel-time option!
Otherwise, you might have to get a connection from Toronto or Montreal to Halifax.

sagarthegame

Aug 11, 2009
humtum said:
Hi, Everyone

Can any one tell me which airlines serve Halifax (Canada) from Delhi, as I am not able to find.
I checked few but it says will go through london or Frankfurt and there will be waiting for 7 to 8 hours or terminal change + Costly too..

So, guys please suggest me which airlines I should go for .

and if there is none then do i have to have a visa for those country where the flight gonna wait for few hours ( In case no terminal change).

Waiting for your valuable comment

Thanks,
hey bro which university in halifax are you going to?