+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

flagpoling at Pacific Highway

Mo Moham

Sep 5, 2024
Hi, my family and I wants to flagpole. We’ve just booked an appointment to do so at the border of Pacific Highway. My dad has already PGWP, but still got an appointment too. The main ones who need the service are me (currently have study permit and want to change for work permit), and my brother and mom they need to extend their visas. I’m not sure if my dad has to cancel his appointment or stay with it and go with us, and also if we really need to cross the border with a car.
Would you please tell us how and when you got an appointment for the flagpole? We have been calling non-stop this week and nobody ever answers the phone.

jcoutoribas

Sep 2, 2024
Would you please tell us how and when you got an appointment for the flagpole? We have been calling non-stop this week and nobody ever answers the phone.
they booked me the appointment in for three weeks. You have to go to the border (check the hours the imigration services work in this specific poe) and ask them to book you in, and then they will tell u when is it

Mo Moham

Sep 5, 2024
they booked me the appointment in for three weeks. You have to go to the border (check the hours the imigration services work in this specific poe) and ask them to book you in, and then they will tell u when is it
Did you try calling and it didn't work? Also did you have to flagpole to see an officer and to get an appointment?

Mo Moham

Sep 5, 2024
Would you please also let me know whether you did the flagpole to see an officer to get the appointment? If not, how did you ask for appointment if officers are on the entry side of the border (and not the exit side).

jcoutoribas

Sep 2, 2024
Would you please also let me know whether you did the flagpole to see an officer to get the appointment? If not, how did you ask for appointment if officers are on the entry side of the border (and not the exit side).
I had a friend living me close to the border and I went walking and just got in the main entrance by foot, asked for a flagpole appointment and it was done. They asked for my permits and gave us the hour of our appointment

Reactions: Mo Moham