+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Flagpole history or record at the border- CBSA

Cindy22

Nov 15, 2020
Do you guys know where we can see any refusal or denial history in CBSA or IRCC?

I tried flagpole for PGWP and then they told me they are too busy so come back later at the border.
Later the day, I attempted another flagpole and I received PGWP.

I would like to see if that's considering as refusal or not and also want to check the proper documents if there's any record.

thanks,

Cindy22

Nov 15, 2020
One guy was sent PFL for misrepresentation just recently for the same thing. They accused him saying no for refusal but he just flagpoled like many us do. It’s a mess.
That’s why I was so worrying so I submitted webform :(

harikrishna_i

Oct 4, 2019
Cindy22 Could you please tell me which border you took for the flagpole?

I am planning to convert my visitor to work permit next week, my spouse is on study permit...am i allowed to flagpole? If anyone has done it recently...could you reply please....

k.h.p.
upon

Delilah

Jan 29, 2021
Cindy22 Could you please tell me which border you took for the flagpole?

I am planning to convert my visitor to work permit next week, my spouse is on study permit...am i allowed to flagpole? If anyone has done it recently...could you reply please....

k.h.p.
upon
Hi please let me know how it goes this week. I plan to do same by month end at the Peace Bridge border. Be sure to go during flagpoling hours as advised on the CBA website. Wish you luck!