+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

First time landing!! Need help

KLM01

Star Member
Oct 30, 2011
SISH7255 said:
Have you seen anyone who is allowed to enter with short of funds? I haven't seen either.

Neither I know anyone who sent back home due to that reason. However, if i were you, I woulden't have taken that risk. Already we have taken lots of pain, waiting, frustration, put lot of money and got our PR visas and then risking it such a way, without a full knowlwdge is foolishness.

I suggest you to PM our seniors such as Qorax, Leon, PMM and ask them this question. They are very knowledgeable members, they will guide you through. Furthermore find out such people who have entered Canada with lesser amount than required. My point is, don't take that risk unless you know the full consequences. It is very expensive game to play.
Your point is to not take the risk. Ok!
That's your own opinion and I'm fine with it. I respect personal opinions.

But do NOT state your "own opinion" as if it is a fact!!! THAT IS MY POINT.

My simple question to you is: have you seem any similar case, sent back home for not having enpugh funds upon entry?!! or is it only "your own opinion"?!!!

It's not about opinions here, it is about FACTS!

State facts and not opinions.
If the information you share is merely your own opinion, you should state CLEARLY that it is your own opinion and it is not a fact.

Deal?!