+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

First draw

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Deal all,
Kind Attn: newGirl_sk

I have a query regarding my eligibility for the Express Entry. I had earlier applied for the Permanent Immigration in the year 2008 when an old system of Federal Skilled Worker Class Simplified Application Process was in place. However, my application was returned as new amendments were introduced to the Canadian immigration system. I had applied at that time based on my graduation degree (Bachelor of Computer Applications) the course which I had completed in April, 2004. However, in the intervening period i.e. the period from May 2004 till May 2008 I was doing part time job as a Web Developer with a private company along with that I was pursuing my M.C.A. (Master Of Computer Applications) Full Time Course in the session 2005-2008. Since my completed education at that time was Bachelor's only, hence I opted for the Bachelor's degree in the education field of the simplified application form, and also, as there was no field to specify whether my experience was part time or full time, though in my case it was part time only.
Now, under the express entry system I want to apply based on my experience into the banking sector from May 2009 till date as an Officer (Branch Operations). Therefore, I seek your expert guidance and kindly suggest can I apply under the express entry system based on my Master's Degree which I did not mention in my previous application as it was not completed at that time and my present job experience. Is my misrepresentation in the previous application something which happened out of unawareness be construed an act of commission and withholding information. Kindly clarify.
Looking forward to an early reply on the matter.

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
This is with reference to my previous post above

MY QUERY is related to my part time experience as a Web developer which I did mention in my previous application. But as there was no specific field related to Full Time/Part Time, Can that be considered as a misrepresentation on my part?

MY SECOND QUERY: Now my present experience is into the banking sector. However, my field of education is Bachelor of Computer Applications and Masters in Computer Applications. Can I apply under Express Entry even though my experience is not related to my field of education. However, the duties or job responsibilities are matching with the duties of NOC Codes (0122, 6235, 6551, 6552) applicable to the banking/financial sector jobs. Further, I seek clarification regarding does experience have to be related to your filed of education, the mismatch which is applicable in my case.

Bail me out, Plz...

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
aspiringme said:
This is with reference to my previous post above

MY QUERY is related to my part time experience as a Web developer which I did mention in my previous application. But as there was no specific field related to Full Time/Part Time, Can that be considered as a misrepresentation on my part?

MY SECOND QUERY: Now my present experience is into the banking sector. However, my field of education is Bachelor of Computer Applications and Masters in Computer Applications. Can I apply under Express Entry even though my experience is not related to my field of education. However, the duties or job responsibilities are matching with the duties of NOC Codes (0122, 6235, 6551, 6552) applicable to the banking/financial sector jobs. Further, I seek clarification regarding does experience have to be related to your filed of education, the mismatch which is applicable in my case.

Bail me out, Plz...
You have to specify the numbers of hours you worked so that specify either full time or part time

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
Bothers and Sisters !

Looks like tomorrow is the big day ! I just checked with other posts it seems a member from this forum have called CIC call center and they responded with an answer:
It will be tomorrow and it will be based on CRS scores and Minsterial Instructions but not according to noc. so few more hours to go and the silence will be broken.
Those who are praying please continue,
Those who are tensed please relax,
Big moment will be comming in few more hours.

All the best to everyone :)

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
TrackIT said:
Bothers and Sisters !

Looks like tomorrow is the big day ! I just checked with other posts it seems a member from this forum have called CIC call center and they responded with an answer:
It will be tomorrow and it will be based on CRS scores and Minsterial Instructions but not according to noc. so few more hours to go and the silence will be broken.
Those who are praying please continue,
Those who are tensed please relax,
Big moment will be comming in few more hours.

All the best to everyone :)
And just as I replied to that post, CIC call centres are not known for always giving correct information. I'd assume if someone else called up they would be told that there is no information yet, or just to wait until an upcoming draw is announced.

Until we see concrete evidence it's best to just assume the draw is happening in the future and nothing more.

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
Conversation with CIC:

me- Hello , can I know when will the draw take place? Are we expecting a draw this month?

Agent: Yes, that is the expectation.

me- tomorrow is the last working day ? So there is a possibility tomorrow?

Agent- Draw is expected to take place this month and Saturday is the last day of the month.

Thats all i got ....

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
curious_123 said:
Conversation with CIC:

me- Hello , can I know when will the draw take place? Are we expecting a draw this month?

Agent: Yes, that is the expectation.

me- tomorrow is the last working day ? So there is a possibility tomorrow?

Agent- Draw is expected to take place this month and Saturday is the last day of the month.

Thats all i got ....
So forthcoming with information aren't they ;)