+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

finger printing process

unstopable1

Star Member
Oct 29, 2009
Re: finger printing process update

I emailed RCMP again on Wed 17th and a day after I was told that my finger prints were processed and send to my country cic. I am now hoping that the next letter I get from local cic will be to submit my passport for visa and they will not require am interview. My medical is also expiring in early May.

send finger prints to local cic office Nov 06th 09
RCMP completed finger print test 11th Feb 10

note: I did not have to submit the finger prints directly to RCMP as instructed above, as I told before each and every cic office may have different policies and procedures it is important we follow them guys.

Thanks
unstopable1

jay123

Jan 29, 2010
I think u shud thank your local cic for forwarding your fingerprints to the rcmp....
Otherwise its always to be submited directly to the rcmp when it comes to outland cases....
Yes the letter is a little confusing that says to submit fingerprints within 60 days but it does not tells you where exactly cic or rcmp. but its the rcmp.

unstopable1

Star Member
Oct 29, 2009
Sorry but I beg to differ... Its not always the cases. Each and every state,country, location is different and what goes for one may not go for all,so it is nothing about to thank my local cic office.... They did not do me any favours just following process and mind you I have confirmed this with a few individuals who have been through the same things here.