+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finger Print Request.

s909

Jul 7, 2021
Hello,

I received an email today requesting fingerprints. The text was scary. Received exactly the same text as below question:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/request-for-fingerprints-for-citizenship-in-mar-2021.723906/

Now, I looked at my Citizenship tracker today July 7th and saw that I ''may be'' scheduled for test in July 2023. As per below updates.

July 9, 2023 - Scheduled for Citizenship Test between July 10, 2023 and July 30 2023.
- You have been scheduled to take test and additional information will be sent to you.

June 30, Activity status updated : Citizenship Test.
- Citizenship test status has been updated to in progress.

What is stressing me is they should have my Biometrics - since I applied for PR and came in VIA express entry.

What do you make of this ? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello,

I received an email today requesting fingerprints. The text was scary. Received exactly the same text as below question:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/request-for-fingerprints-for-citizenship-in-mar-2021.723906/

Now, I looked at my Citizenship tracker today July 7th and saw that I ''may be'' scheduled for test in July 2023. As per below updates.

July 9, 2023 - Scheduled for Citizenship Test between July 10, 2023 and July 30 2023.
- You have been scheduled to take test and additional information will be sent to you.

June 30, Activity status updated : Citizenship Test.
- Citizenship test status has been updated to in progress.

What is stressing me is they should have my Biometrics - since I applied for PR and came in VIA express entry.

What do you make of this ? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
There is nothing to be scared about it. Many people get it even though you gave it as part of other visa requirement. This is valid for only a year.
Just provide it and in case of no issue your BG will get completed. Best of luck for your test.