+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finding Jobs in Canada (Temporary Resident Visa) for EE

fathero

Oct 23, 2014
Hi! I have a valid Temporary Resident Visa. Is it advisable to go to Canada and look for Jobs there personally to increase my points for Express Entry? I have no intentions of working there illegally i just think I would have a greater chance of finding a job offer there. Any thoughts?

AndreasChen

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fathero said:
Hi! I have a valid Temporary Resident Visa. Is it advisable to go to Canada and look for Jobs there personally to increase my points for Express Entry? I have no intentions of working there illegally i just think I would have a greater chance of finding a job offer there. Any thoughts?
It is not only the job, but LMIA.
LMIA is the sticky point...

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
fathero said:
I would not recommend you that.
Try getting a job offer from your home country and then land here(With LMIA and stuff). Not a big difference for employers here in Canada whether you apply from here or your home country. Anyway they should take care of LMIA which is time taking.