+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Find available Jobs in Canada

clucero

May 3, 2019
Focus on qualifying and applying for PR without needing a job offer. Yes, you can apply for PR without having one year of work experience in Canada provided you have at least one year of continuous and full time experience from outside of Canada. If you want to apply through the Express Entry program, you will need to move out of the province of Quebec. If you want to continue living in Quebec, then you would need to apply through the Quebec program.

If you want to apply for PR through the Express Entry program, details are in the link below. This is a points based program and those with the most points are selected.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html

It's extremely difficult / next to impossible to find employers who are willing to go throughthe LMIA process. So again, best option is to aim to qualify and apply for PR without having a job offer
Thank you so much, Scylla. Really appreciate it.

Best Regards.

Esther76

Jun 1, 2020
Salut à tous.
J'ai un CAP en ESF (économie sociale et familiale) et de l'expérience dans plusieurs domaines. J'aimerais savoir si c'est possible de trouver un job ?

Mar 27, 2020
Hello! My husband and I are planning to move to Canada and are waiting for our PPR.I am the primary applicant and is a bachelor's holder in commerce along with a CA intermediate degree(semi-qualified CA).Can someone advice me on what are the job opportunities that are available to me while moving to Canada?I'm ready to take up short term courses too if that would help me earn a good job there.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello! My husband and I are planning to move to Canada and are waiting for our PPR.I am the primary applicant and is a bachelor's holder in commerce along with a CA intermediate degree(semi-qualified CA).Can someone advice me on what are the job opportunities that are available to me while moving to Canada?I'm ready to take up short term courses too if that would help me earn a good job there.
But there are no jobs in this forum.

ss0592

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017
Hi Guys,

Are there any recruiters/agencies that will help you with getting a job in Canada? I don't mean the govt ones for new immigrants, but something else? Like the private recruiters that contact you on Linkedin that have a list of jobs you might fit? Even if it's not free..

I have a PR and am currently working in the US. Want to move to Canada ASAP but not having a job is making me hesitant.

Reactions: candidachris
Jul 15, 2020
in respect of sir i want to be come for work in canada please help me sir please see my cv with best regards hamza yar khan pakistan

Vipansingh97

Aug 14, 2020
Hello sir/mam, I am interested to work in canada since i have a good working skills and work experience for 2 years. In hotel industry. I am looking for the best opportunity