+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FINANCIAL PROOF 2025

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hey Constant ,

Thanks. What i meant by the second point is in most undergraduate cases the permit is issued for 4 years but this is not the case for me as i would need to finish my 1 year course first. So by doing that the visa officer knows that i would need to bring the financial requirements within a year of my enrollment or otherwise my extension permit will get refused. So he wouldn't need to trust my dads words for that matter.
Immigration does not run on trust.

Oct 3, 2024
Immigration does not run on trust.
I don’t know what you seem to answer before understanding what I said .That’s exactly what I’m saying. He will not need to trust my fathers words as he knows I will need to have the money ready before extending my permit which is only 1 year after I arrive.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I don’t know what you seem to answer before understanding what I said .That’s exactly what I’m saying. He will not need to trust my fathers words as he knows I will need to have the money ready before extending my permit which is only 1 year after I arrive.
You are asking IRCC to accept you with the promise you will liquidate in the future. There are cases all the time where students are unable to finance the rest of their degree for a variety of reasons but try to remain in Canada.

Oct 3, 2024
You are asking IRCC to accept you with the promise you will liquidate in the future. There are cases all the time where students are unable to finance the rest of their degree for a variety of reasons but try to remain in Canada.
I can get a letter from the bank stating that a loan for X amount ( amount that should cover the 4 years) can be granted immediately with my fathers asset as collateral. I will apply and try my luck, it will be up to the IRCC to decide. I was just asking wether it would increase my chances as no case is guaranteed to be approved.