+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Financial Evaluation for Parents-IMM-5768F

PRIYANKA2116

Nov 25, 2018
Hello, I am trying to sponsor my Parents under family class, and I and my spouse are the co-signer for it with no kids for us,and we are stuck in several questions for the form IMM-5768 F, especially from questions 2,3 (both a and b) and 4, and 5. I have been sponsored under spousal category by my husband before, if somebody can assist me with all the questions for the number I have to asked for before.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello, I am trying to sponsor my Parents under family class, and I and my spouse are the co-signer for it with no kids for us,and we are stuck in several questions for the form IMM-5768 F, especially from questions 2,3 (both a and b) and 4, and 5. I have been sponsored under spousal category by my husband before, if somebody can assist me with all the questions for the number I have to asked for before.
Did you receive an invitation to apply in the second round this year and is it still valid?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
NO I am applying for 2019
You will only be submitting an interest form in Jan 2019. If you make it in under the cap, you will eventually receive an invitation to apply. Be careful filling out forms now, as IRCC will likely update the app before sending out invites.

2 is already filled out.
3a. Box 3 on IMM0008.
3b. People you have sponsored before.
4. People your spouse has sponsored before not already accounted for in 2 or 3. You are already accounted for.
5. Your spouse, if not included in 3. Your spouse is not an applicant and you did not sponsor him, so he wasn't already included.

PRIYANKA2116

Nov 25, 2018
NO I am applying for 2019
u have any id
You will only be submitting an interest form in Jan 2019. If you make it in under the cap, you will eventually receive an invitation to apply. Be careful filling out forms now, as IRCC will likely update the app before sending out invites.

2 is already filled out.
3a. Box 3 on IMM0008.
3b. People you have sponsored before.
4. People your spouse has sponsored before not already accounted for in 2 or 3. You are already accounted for.
5. Your spouse, if not included in 3. Your spouse is not an applicant and you did not sponsor him, so he wasn't already included.
for question-4, so will i be counted as that as e sponsored me and write in box as number-1 as he sponsored me or I am exempeted from it, and for question 5- i didnt sponsor my husband he sponsored me and he is the co-signer so how does it goes for number, as "0" or "1".

hope1

May 30, 2012
Hi how did you fill this question in. I have the same question. I am the co-signer. I sponsored my spouse. and will be now co-signing for his mother?