+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

finance manager falls in prof. occup. in business services to managment??

Sibtain

Dec 17, 2009
Hi Seniors,
i hv got 2 years finance manager experience (working in an import and export company), and i would like to apply for PR but i hv been told that i cannot apply for 0111 which is for finance managers, now can anyone plz confirm me if 0111 falls in 1122 which is for professional occupations in business services to management??

plz confirm me as i really need to know so i'd be able to take some steps forward n do all the necessary things within this short time.

i'd really appreciate if u guyz give me some advise and give me a clear picture...

Thanks in advance.

novsaggi

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2011
File Transfer...
20-12-2011 to Los Angels Office
U can verify/compare ur job duties from this link
http://www.canadavisa.com/professional-occupations-business-services-to-management-1122.html

If it matches, u can apply, if it doesnt, u cannot apply

Sibtain

Dec 17, 2009
thanks for the reply mate :)

i chked that and only do a couple of duties and apart from these i also do finance related task. do u think that i can still apply?? plus one more thing that my designation is finance manager..would that be orrite to apply with?? because in example titles there is no such finance manager..

Thanks,
Sib

novsaggi

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2011
File Transfer...
20-12-2011 to Los Angels Office
I think a more experienced person frm ur field shud now step in n help u

cybervjs

Star Member
Sep 11, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sibtain said:
thanks for the reply mate :)

i chked that and only do a couple of duties and apart from these i also do finance related task. do u think that i can still apply?? plus one more thing that my designation is finance manager..would that be orrite to apply with?? because in example titles there is no such finance manager..

Thanks,
Sib
Hi Sib,
if the duties are similiar i mean what u currently doing is comes under the same requirement from cic for business management and you could probably ask your employer to Edit ur Designation on ur exp letter(i'm not advising to fake or fuging but i'm trying to give you a hint if your direct sr manager could help you with that) that would be really helpful i'm PR now and also from Finance field same NOC 0111, i was lucky my direct manager was really helpful and he make and sign my letter as i requested.