+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finally

jamalosman

Jul 31, 2024
Hi guys today i want to make a clarification about ( How the Visa Officer grant you a visa)

First of all i don't want anyone comes here and saying that's not right and making themselves like an old VO ..

Me and and one of my friend we decided to apply for visitor visa for canada as a tourist !

So our profile goes like :
Me ( I have very good travel history )
Him ( No travel history )
Me ( Married ) Which means Best tie!
Him( Single )
Me ( funds available in BNK 30k
Him ( 23k)
Me( Stable job )
Him( Stable job )

Finally Me ( Refused )
Him ( Approved )

So he won't going to canada we just wanted to check if the visa officer really read any documents ? As we saw ( No)!

En the end you will get the visa only if you have a good chance ! It's not about requirements and how the VO will see it ! They even did not verify our documents ! IDK How

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys today i want to make a clarification about ( How the Visa Officer grant you a visa)

First of all i don't want anyone comes here and saying that's not right and making themselves like an old VO ..

Me and and one of my friend we decided to apply for visitor visa for canada as a tourist !

So our profile goes like :
Me ( I have very good travel history )
Him ( No travel history )
Me ( Married ) Which means Best tie!
Him( Single )
Me ( funds available in BNK 30k
Him ( 23k)
Me( Stable job )
Him( Stable job )

Finally Me ( Refused )
Him ( Approved )

So he won't going to canada we just wanted to check if the visa officer really read any documents ? As we saw ( No)!

En the end you will get the visa only if you have a good chance ! It's not about requirements and how the VO will see it ! They even did not verify our documents ! IDK How
Which countries have you visited? How much is BNK 30k in equivalent to Canadian dollars?

Matttt

Jul 5, 2024
Category........
FAM
BNK isn't a well recognised currency code - where are travelling from?

Or do you mean BANK ? If so what currency is this in?

jamalosman

Jul 31, 2024
Which countries have you visited? How much is BNK 30k in equivalent to Canadian dollars?
30K USD ( Visiting Italy - Turkey - Finland - ) Will my friend does not even has travel history! the desicion is totally unfair of the most application .. I swear one of my friend applied and only submit Bank statement ( 12K ) and his employment letter !! Without clarification about any ties and strong SOP imagine what? he got it !!!! How ?!!! No one can understand and no one can believe till you see it just like me.

unfortunately this is what happening in CANADA Visa office Now.

jamalosman

Jul 31, 2024
Are your stable jobs in the same or different fields?
My job is just better !
My friend is teacher and I am doctor .. I don't think the field had make the rejection reason? Right? Too many good things over my friend I think or probably it's ( AI )

They don't even Verify our documents!! how can they give a person visas while they did not even verify it!!!

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
30K USD ( Visiting Italy - Turkey - Finland - ) Will my friend does not even has travel history! the desicion is totally unfair of the most application .. I swear one of my friend applied and only submit Bank statement ( 12K ) and his employment letter !! Without clarification about any ties and strong SOP imagine what? he got it !!!! How ?!!! No one can understand and no one can believe till you see it just like me.

unfortunately this is what happening in CANADA Visa office Now.
Zero travel history is fine if the ties to home country is stronger.

jamalosman

Jul 31, 2024
Zero travel history is fine if the ties to home country is stronger.
My ties are stronger buddy ( I am married ) Better job situation , Financialy better , i have property so as simple as this i am much better in everything!

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
My ties are stronger buddy ( I am married ) Better job situation , Financialy better , i have property so as simple as this i am much better in everything!
Did you apply for GCMS note to see EXACTLY why your visitor visa was rejected?

How about travel plan? Short trip?

It's more important to find out why yours didn't get approved instead of why your friend got lucky with his approved.

Last edited:

jamalosman

Jul 31, 2024

Yep , The GCMS note is exactly showed the same as the IRCC Refusal letter which is ( You do not have family ties !!!) while i am married and my friend is single .. Well i don't need the visa to be honest but we just wanted to check how the visa officer make the descion ! as we saw there is no officer and it's AI .. he just submit bank statement with employment letter ! i applied SOP and travel itinerary and i got rejected Hahaha

I'm not try to get any information since i don't want the visa even though i have knowladge about visa because i already have Italy and sweden visa and other's .. if want i can get US visa or UK ! but i posted this just like an information to you guys just to know what is going on now in the canadian visa office.

Even the GCMS is same and has nothing special than the Refusal letter

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yep , The GCMS note is exactly showed the same as the IRCC Refusal letter which is ( You do not have family ties !!!) while i am married and my friend is single .. Well i don't need the visa to be honest but we just wanted to check how the visa officer make the descion ! as we saw there is no officer and it's AI .. he just submit bank statement with employment letter ! i applied SOP and travel itinerary and i got rejected Hahaha

I'm not try to get any information since i don't want the visa even though i have knowladge about visa because i already have Italy and sweden visa and other's .. if want i can get US visa or UK ! but i posted this just like an information to you guys just to know what is going on now in the canadian visa office.

Even the GCMS is same and has nothing special than the Refusal letter
But some people got Canadian visa but not US visa. Wierd, eh?

jamalosman

Jul 31, 2024

It's more important to find out why yours didn't get approved instead of why your friend got lucky with his approved.
Can u imagine someone only apply bank statement and employment letter get their visa?? Is that reasonable ? I already
But some people got Canadian visa but not US visa. Wierd, eh?
Don't try to look smart!
I tell you why ..

US visa is face to face with the officer which is quite good ! You wont be worry about ( Chinook , AI) .. I worked with agency for 5 years we got too many canadian US UK Germany visas I know what i'm talking about i have been deal with 200 applications and cases :)

I'm here to tell you ( Be aware of canadian visa these days and tell anyone who wants apply for canadian visa about this situation not to get advice :cool: