+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finally Visa, Approved !

Apr 21, 2015
many many congratulations!!!! i have also applied to simon frasor university british columbia canada for may intake,,, but there is a serious problem... I have got refused from Australia in feburary 2015 but i did not mention this information in my viza application form. will it effect my viza status??? plzzz reply

Aria-10

Apr 21, 2015
Hey,
Congratulations for your visa approval.

My case is almost the same. I applied on 24th march and got refused on 17th April. I too have 54% in my bachelors. I am thinking of re applying but I am afraid of what might happen this time because I did not apply for caips notes. The reason that they gave me for refusal was that my proposed study is not related with my previous study, which is totally absurd. I had a word with my college and they are ready to give me supporting letter stating that the course I chose is relevant with my previous study.
Do u think if I put this letter with my other documents it might make a difference and helps me in getting the visa ??

ri123

Jan 15, 2015
ConfusedGirl93 said:
Finally yesterday I received my passport stamped and approved !

I would really want to tell everyone please never give up and do not lose hope at all !
I got my visa in the second attempt!

I had applied applied for my study visa from mumbai vfs on March 17 2015 for May 2015 intake under general category !

My file was processing in New Delhi and on March 26th I got my passport dispatched status at 4.20 pm, I got super worried and thought I had lost all hopes as during my previous refusal the same thing happened I just got a dispatch mail while the others got an approval mail so I though its over and I had given up!

But, the next day when I was on my way to collect my passport from the Vfs I got an approval mail at around 1.58 pm on 27th March!
Next was a stamped visa which I collected!

So guys please don't lose hope a dispatch mail does not always mean rejection !

I am going for Internet Programming and database management( coop) course to Lambton College, Sarnia

My profile is

SSC - 85%
HSC- 50%
Bsc It (graduated in 2014) - 54% , 4 backlogs
IELTS- 7.5

Also there is no rule that some one with below 60% cannot get visa all these are myths . Please do not try to compare your case with some one else and get yourself depressed just work hard on your case and you will definitely make it !

Stay blessed and Thank you everyone on this forum who really helped a lot :)

Good Luck to everyone :)

P.S. This was my second attempt I had applied under spp earlier for January 2015 intake and got refused for other reasons.
hi guys

urgent help needed

My brothers just got passport request with following msg in pdf letter

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We
require your passport to finalize processing your application.

Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.
Your passport must be received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your passport.

is that means his visa got approved ?did you get the same email ?

ri123

Jan 15, 2015
hi guys

urgent help needed

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We

Passport requirements
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.
Your passport must be received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your passport.

is that means his visa got approved ?did you get

msh_ca

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ri123 said:
hi guys

urgent help needed

Passport requirements

is that means his visa got approved ?did you get
90% means he approved! :)

msh_ca

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ri123 said:
is there 10% possibility for refusal ? even if they request his passport ?
Usually decision made with requesting password means approved. But I saw just one case that they rejected him after passport request.
But I am sure in case of your brother it is approved. :)

If it is online when they stamp visa the status will change to "Approved" and you can see that before receiving the passport.

Sirish

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Thanks A lot :)

Prevsly I had been refused for other reasons .

I called for my caips and they had mentioned there that my % is 40.56 accdng to thm which is not acceptable and doesnt prove me to be a bonafide student !

There was a misconception of calculation I belev cuz tey calculated my percentage accdng to the gpa printed in my marksheets .

They assumed it was a gpa on scale of 10 and considered it that way .

So I explained that the mumbai university follows a 7 point grading system and gpa is calculated accdng to that and I showed them the working of my % how it cums up to 54% and I got that entire calculation attested by the mumbai university . I got a letter from the university stating my % gpa and grade and the grading system if the university !

I got a recommendation letter from my college in India .
A support letter from lambton college stating that my acdemics are perfct suited for the course I am going .

I added the grading system manual of mumbai university to show the grading system !

I wrote a sop clarifyng the same . This was all the additional stuff I added
How can we get a supporting letter from college in Canada?

Abhilash1994

Apr 16, 2017
Finally yesterday I received my passport stamped and approved !

I would really want to tell everyone please never give up and do not lose hope at all !
I got my visa in the second attempt!

I had applied applied for my study visa from mumbai vfs on March 17 2015 for May 2015 intake under general category !

My file was processing in New Delhi and on March 26th I got my passport dispatched status at 4.20 pm, I got super worried and thought I had lost all hopes as during my previous refusal the same thing happened I just got a dispatch mail while the others got an approval mail so I though its over and I had given up!

But, the next day when I was on my way to collect my passport from the Vfs I got an approval mail at around 1.58 pm on 27th March!
Next was a stamped visa which I collected!

So guys please don't lose hope a dispatch mail does not always mean rejection !

I am going for Internet Programming and database management( coop) course to Lambton College, Sarnia

My profile is

SSC - 85%
HSC- 50%
Bsc It (graduated in 2014) - 54% , 4 backlogs
IELTS- 7.5

Also there is no rule that some one with below 60% cannot get visa all these are myths . Please do not try to compare your case with some one else and get yourself depressed just work hard on your case and you will definitely make it !

Stay blessed and Thank you everyone on this forum who really helped a lot :)

Good Luck to everyone :)

P.S. This was my second attempt I had applied under spp earlier for January 2015 intake and got refused for other reasons.
hi "confused girl 93 " thanks for motivating us all . i request you to provide me your sop as i am facing the same situation . pleaseee help .