+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FINALLY, I AM NOW A FULL CANADIAN CITIZEN - PERIOD.

wisdom7

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Canada
Hello,
Praaaaaaaaaaaaise God. Halleluya!
With joy beyond measure and outrageous gladness, I like to use this awesome opportunity to
inform you all that I finally collected my Canadian Citizenship Certificate on the 20th August 2015 at Edmonton.
It was indeed a long journey. And I'll like to say thanks to you all that contributed to my success.
My thanks goes to our learned gentleman, David Cohen, who with this website has helped a lot of families
all around the world with his unshakeable FREE legal advice. My greetings and thanks also goes to your proactive
legal team and all our forum members all across the World, who from time to time, shared their experiences along the way.
You made the trip to be stressless. May God almighty bless and keep you all and your families.
Praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaise God......Lol.
Regards
Wisdom7

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
hearty congratulations

plus

Star Member
Nov 16, 2014
Congratulations!! wisdom7
Indeed time to celebrate

Plus

wisdom7 said:
Hello,
Praaaaaaaaaaaaise God. Halleluya!
With joy beyond measure and outrageous gladness, I like to use this awesome opportunity to
inform you all that I finally collected my Canadian Citizenship Certificate on the 20th August 2015 at Edmonton.
It was indeed a long journey. And I'll like to say thanks to you all that contributed to my success.
My thanks goes to our learned gentleman, David Cohen, who with this website has helped a lot of families
all around the world with his unshakeable FREE legal advice. My greetings and thanks also goes to your proactive
legal team and all our forum members all across the World, who from time to time, shared their experiences along the way.
You made the trip to be stressless. May God almighty bless and keep you all and your families.
Praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaise God......Lol.
Regards
Wisdom7