+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finally got visa in 3rd attempt

Yrimu

Aug 29, 2017
Guys don't loose hope! I got visa in 3rd attempt. Keep trying and take smart decisions. Don't be desperate. Wait and carefully analyze the rejection issue and then work on your sop and explaination letter. All the best to all. I am flying in 2 weeks so inbox if you need any suggestions.
I am so happy for you. I applied 3rd attempt. I'm waiting for feedback from tomorrow

Reactions: Helican

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
A
Hi Helican. I also got the refusal and applied CAIPS notes and got it two days back. I am working on my SOP. Can you share ur SOP and Letter of explanation on my email mailmerishabh1984@gmail.com. Thanks you in advance.
actually, my letter of explaination is paid service so the company will not allow me to share it with anybody.

alkeshkanabar75

Aug 13, 2017
App. Filed.......
11-07-2017
Helican,first of all wish you all the very best for your future,Happy journey.The thread you created was very informative and helpful.I am waiting for my Caips notes and has deferral my admission for Jan 18 intake.Also i think academics could be a reason for my refusal as they have marked other reasons on the refusal letter.Prior getting caips notes what all documents you think or you provided proved helpful in your application.Should i ask for a Recommendation letter form university would it be helpful if the reason for rejection is academic ?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Helican,first of all wish you all the very best for your future,Happy journey.The thread you created was very informative and helpful.I am waiting for my Caips notes and has deferral my admission for Jan 18 intake.Also i think academics could be a reason for my refusal as they have marked other reasons on the refusal letter.Prior getting caips notes what all documents you think or you provided proved helpful in your application.Should i ask for a Recommendation letter form university would it be helpful if the reason for rejection is academic ?
yes, you should definitely get the recomendation letter from the college. It will help or may not help. No harm in attaching. I had attached one.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
FLYING TONIGHT..... ALL THE BEST TO ALL!

Reactions: gorukh

Lattygaye

Oct 2, 2017
Guys don't loose hope! I got visa in 3rd attempt. Keep trying and take smart decisions. Don't be desperate. Wait and carefully analyze the rejection issue and then work on your sop and explaination letter. All the best to all. I am flying in 2 weeks so inbox if you need any suggestions.
I hope I am as lucky as you. I got turned down lastyr November 2016 for January 2017 intake and I reapplied September 2017 and awaiting response.

Lattygaye

Oct 2, 2017
Inused Savannah Immigration and Relocation. Was recommended by a School in Canada so keeping my fingers crossed

Swati_vg

Aug 30, 2017
Hi @Helican

I got my caips today.

I am still not able to get the exact idea. Can you help?

File reviewed- Considering previous academic performance, relevance of proposed course of study and taking into account factors such as travel history, personal establishment and ties to home country, I am not statisfied that the applicant would be a bona fide student in canada and would depart at the end of the period authorised for stay.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hi @Helican

I got my caips today.

I am still not able to get the exact idea. Can you help?

File reviewed- Considering previous academic performance, relevance of proposed course of study and taking into account factors such as travel history, personal establishment and ties to home country, I am not statisfied that the applicant would be a bona fide student in canada and would depart at the end of the period authorised for stay.
Did you submit a SOP with your application?? Also, how are your grades/scores in your previous degree?? Any fails/backlogs??