+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filling education fields in IMM5669E - Schedule A – Background,Declaration Form

alertjeba

Star Member
Dec 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Filling education fields in IMM5669E - Schedule A – Background,Declaration Form

-IF FROM INDIA* What to fill in Education field. Is it 10th & 12th with school name or Edu Board name?

What to fill in 'Name of Institution' , 'Type of cert..' and 'Field of study' (For Schooling alone, As college details are obvious)

Regards
AJ

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If your certificate is issued by an Education board show the name of the board. City, India.

(If the space allows, you can give name of school too. Otherwise if you need, you can make a note on an additional sheet or on the covering letter).

Class XI and XII in India is Higher Secondary Education, which were Pre-University or Pre-degree in earlier years.

Therefore show what is applicable to you according to your certificate and year of education.

It is a certificate, not a diploma or university degree.

alertjeba

Star Member
Dec 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wilson said:
If your certificate is issued by an Education board show the name of the board. City, India.

(If the space allows, you can give name of school too. Otherwise if you need, you can make a note on an additional sheet or on the covering letter).

Class XI and XII in India is Higher Secondary Education, which were Pre-University or Pre-degree in earlier years.

Therefore show what is applicable to you according to your certificate and year of education.

It is a certificate, not a diploma or university degree.
Thank you Wilson :)

I have 10th Standard - TITLE: Matriculation Examination, 'Issued under the authority of the government of Tamil Nadu'.
And 12th Standard -TITLE : Higher Secondary Course Certificate 'Issued under the authority of the government of Tamil Nadu'

Above details would not fit in to the fields, But I am not sure how to use extra sheets or a Cover letter.

Wilson I need your kind help on how to use extra sheets as I have similar trouble with other forms too.
Also How to draft a cover letter?

I am very grateful for our kind replies and help.

Regards
AJ

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fill the form against each column as below:

Tick the box Secondary/High school

From .... ( Date started in the high school)

To........ End of XII

Name of High school

City/India

Govt of Tamil Nadu

Higher secondary course

There is no need to explain about the secondary/high school study on a covering letter or additional sheet.

Send me a personal message if you need any more support from me..

alertjeba

Star Member
Dec 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wilson said:
Fill the form against each column as below:

Tick the box Secondary/High school

From .... ( Date started in the high school)

To........ End of XII

Name of High school

City/India

Govt of Tamil Nadu

Higher secondary course

There is no need to explain about the secondary/high school study on a covering letter or additional sheet.

Send me a personal message if you need any more support from me..
Thank you Wilson :)

Regards
AJ