+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filled my Express entry successfully but didn't got PDF file

arvinderps

Jan 7, 2015
Filled my Express entry successfully but didn't got PDF file with job seeker validation code, how long it takes to process express entry profile and generate PDF File, please suggest!!

Thanks in advance for response

remiiade

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
The job validation code is the last four digits of your passport number. When I created my profile I did not get the PDF but used the last four digits of my passport number and it was successful.

Check out this thread - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-profile-number-and-job-seekers-validation-code-t264119.0.html

Cheers! :D

theshak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
I have my profile submitted and my Job Bank profile registered (like fully complete) yet I got a pdf message today asking me to register on Job Bank and it still says my registration is pending on my EE profile. Surely that is not right?

theshak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
arvinderps said:
it should say accepted immediately, did you put your EE # in job bank?
To my knowledge yes, my solicitors paralegal filled it all out. I received login details two days ago to say my Job Bank profile was registered so I am not sure what happened. The paralegal is trying to contact CIC.

gavingan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why didn't I get any message after I submitted my EE profile application? Can anyone help me out, please!!