+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINO NURSES IN CANADA, PLEASE HELP.

jaszley

Oct 21, 2013
Hello, I'm Ashley from the Philippines, studied BSN at Saint Louis University, Baguio City. I am a newly passed RN, not yet practicing as a nurse here in the Philippines. I am planning to go to Canada using student visa. I have read bout the Canadian Registered Nurse in British Columbia (CRNBC)and planning to take the CRNE. Is it a good choice? What are your experiences in applying in CRNBC? I want to know about it, please help. Thank You.

ecaaa10

Jul 30, 2014
jaszley said:
Hello, I'm Ashley from the Philippines, studied BSN at Saint Louis University, Baguio City. I am a newly passed RN, not yet practicing as a nurse here in the Philippines. I am planning to go to Canada using student visa. I have read bout the Canadian Registered Nurse in British Columbia (CRNBC)and planning to take the CRNE. Is it a good choice? What are your experiences in applying in CRNBC? I want to know about it, please help. Thank You.
hi have you tried applying already?

I am also a nurse here in the Philippines and I have 1 1/2 years of experience. And ill be going to Canada this august.

Still not sure yet if i want to review first before i take the SEC assessment so i can take the CRNBC.. or take the SEC assessment review for a year before taking the CRNBC..

Ryan1981

Jul 27, 2014
Northern Lights College has a wonderful program for Nursing students. PDDBM- Health Administration. And, it is in British Columbia in the city of Fort St. John, easy to find jobs and best place to get easy PR.

NurseK12

Oct 23, 2014
ecaaa10 said:
hi have you tried applying already?

I am also a nurse here in the Philippines and I have 1 1/2 years of experience. And ill be going to Canada this august.

Still not sure yet if i want to review first before i take the SEC assessment so i can take the CRNBC.. or take the SEC assessment review for a year before taking the CRNBC..

Hi, nurse din po ako and i also planned to work in canada as a nurse.. ano po pwedeng gawin before pumunta ng canada ? Mag aapply po ba ako ng student visa ? Thanks..

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ryan1981 said:
Northern Lights College has a wonderful program for Nursing students. PDDBM- Health Administration. And, it is in British Columbia in the city of Fort St. John, easy to find jobs and best place to get easy PR.
yea right, "easy to find jobs".