+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINO NURSES applying for CNO REGISTRATION ONLY - English and Tagalog posts

rhozie

Sep 19, 2011
guys good pm po ask ko lang panu malalaman if nariciv na ng CNO application ko..? I sent it last january 8, 2012. I tack the documents pero bat sa hamilton nla ipinadala? dun ba talaga un ipapadala b4 sa daventport na address ng CNO? thanks po :)

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
My case is that I am a nurse by profession working for a govt hospital in Middle east. I did the landing procedures a few months back and came back giving the address of my relative in Canada and they have my PR cards now. While I was in Canada I went to Davenport and got my registration application in RN GENERAL category forwarded to CNO . After I came back to Middle east I send the Verification of Transcripts etc to my nursing college in India and they send it back to CNO.
Now last week I got a new set of forms. I am quite clear abt it but need to clear a few doubts. Now if someone who has gone thru this process can definitely help me I guess.
The question is on the A4 summary of employment u need to list all the employers with whom u worked and send this directly to CNO. Here I need to state that I am working since 98 as Rn and have worked for 4 employers till date. I will list all in this a4 form.
On the B4 FORM I have to give this to my employer to forward directly to CNO.
It is stated on their letter that u should provide the employers of the last 5 yrs.
So my current employer i am working since 2003 ( 8 YRS ) so is it ok if I just provide the verification of this employer and skip my 3 previous employers.
Please someone who has done this part kindly advice and also whom should I provide this form for filling out since i work in a govt hospital and planning to resign in June 2012 and leave for Canada permanently.

djbranz

Nov 15, 2011
hi...meron na akong application sa CNO at na pass ko na din yung mga ni rerequire nila....and they said they will have the decision after 12 weeks and that will be on march 22 this year. I will be leaving to canada as immigrant on april 21 but due to unforeseen circumstances we wanted to land in vancouver because I have a friends there who offers her place for us to stay temporarily...will it affect my application to the CNO? what if I will be able to take the exam and have the license already...will i be able to use the license in vancouver?

ara28

Jan 29, 2012
Hello po sa lahat!!! bago po ako sa forum na to. Im a registered nurse saten and worked as a nurse for 3 yrs in saudi arabia but now im working as a caregiver here in canada. I wanna ask some help on how will I start my assessment in CNO. I know that TOR should be mailed directly by the school however, im wondering what documents should i send together with my application to CNO. Thanks po and Godbless!!!

kimwayne

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-10
Doc's Request.
BD has been cashed out(Nov.10,2010)
Nomination.....
In Process(February 23,2011),Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete (February 26,2011)
AOR Received.
PER received February 23,2011,2nd AOR(Per) March 17,2011
IELTS Request
submitted with the rest of the documents
File Transfer...
March 24,2011
Med's Request
July 13,2011
Med's Done....
July 28,2011.Payment for processing and RPRF for my wife done in SEPT.16,2011
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
Nov.28,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 11,2011
LANDED..........
April 30,2012..Successfully completed and became a permanent resident holder.
hello guys, yon fees po ba US dollars or canadian dollars po dapat?thanks

faithyou

Mar 8, 2011
Waterloo, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept. 2011
File Transfer...
Oct. 2011
Med's Done....
Dec. 2011
Passport Req..
January 2012, PPS Sent - February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 2012 !!!
LANDED..........
already landed :))
why is it that our assessment from CNO is really taking so so so so looooooonnnnggggg??? ::) ::) ::) ::)

just asking...hehehehe...para sipagin naman ako mag review... :-* :-* :-*

ethan caelian

Feb 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Im a newbie to this forum before ako mag register binasa ko na yung mga naunang threads, thank you sa mga nag share at mag share pa ng kanilang mga experience regarding to be RN in ontario. This april migrate na kami sa canada may halong saya at takot, saya kasi magkakasama na kami ng Kuya ko and more opportunities, takot kasi hindi ko alam kung ano mangyayari samin. Im a second courser, registered nurse in the philippines, last month na send na yung credentials ko from Fatima-Quezon City to CNO, then yesterday na send ko na yung remaining documents sa kuya ko and sya na mag bayad ng fees at mag send sa CNO. Hopefully and prayerfully will have a positive result.

See you soon guys!

chebheng

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
AOR Received.
11-10-2011
IELTS Request
included
File Transfer...
07-11-2011
Med's Request
06-12-2011
Med's Done....
05-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-4-2012
guys im new here,..

pls. help me po pano po ba magregister to become a RPN po muna.. kc nag dodoubt pa po kc ako pag a CNO ako agad kya to be sure RPN po muna ako...
im bs graduate no masteral po w/ 2 years and 4months experience hospital base.. ano pong 1st step ko? thnx po

Feb 11, 2012
Dear Forum Members,

I am doing a study on nurses who come to Ontario through the Live-in Caregiver Program. I would like to invite you for the study. Please see the invitation below.

Dear Potential Participant,

I am writing to invite you to participate in a research study to explore the experiences of internationally educated nurses who came (or are planning to come) to Ontario through the Live-in Caregiver Program. The study is being conducted by Bukola Salami, a doctoral candidate at the Lawrence S. Bloomberg Faculty of Nursing, University of Toronto, under the supervision of Dr. Sioban Nelson.

Research on internationally educated nurses in Ontario has found that nurses who come to Ontario through the Live-in Caregiver Program face significant barriers to becoming registered to practice. This research study seeks to know the experiences of nurses who come to Ontario through the Live-in Caregiver Program. The findings from this research study will help inform policy on the integration of internationally educated nurses in Ontario. To be eligible for this study, you must:
• Be an Internationally Educated Nurse.
• Have completed a minimum of 2 years nursing education in the Philippines.
• Have migrated or planning to migrate to Canada through the Live-in Caregiver Program.
• Either be currently living in Ontario or have lived in Ontario in the past. (This criterion does not apply to individuals who have not yet arrived in Canada.).
• Speak and understand English Language

Participation in this study will involve attending an interview session at a time and place that is good for you. The interview will take approximately 1.5 hours and will be audiotaped (i.e. recorded). During the interview, you may be asked to discuss your immigration experience, your experience while in the Live-in Caregiver Program, your experience with the nursing registration process and your views on the responsibilities of policy makers, recruiters, employers and support groups, towards nurses who come to Canada to work as live-in caregivers. You will also be asked to complete a demographical profile form. The form includes information on your age, gender, nursing education, nursing experience, immigration status, and nursing registration status. You will receive a $20 gift card as a token of appreciation for your time. The information you provide during the study will be kept confidential.

If you are interested in participating or hearing about this study, please contact Bukola Salami at 416-978-1578 or bukola.kolawole@utoronto.ca. You are under no obligation to participate in this study. However, your participation will be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you
Oluwabukola (Bukola) Salami, RN, BScN, MN
PhD Candidate
Lawrence S. Bloomberg Faculty of Nursing
University of Toronto
155 College Street, Suite 130
Toronto, Ontario

Dr. Sioban Nelson
Professor and Dean
Lawrence S. Bloomberg Faculty of Nursing
University of Toronto
155 College Street, Suite 130
Toronto, Ontario

ickodothy

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2010
AOR Received.
February 8, 2011
IELTS Request
February 8, 2011
File Transfer...
April 29, 2011
Med's Request
August 29, 2011
Med's Done....
September 21, 2011
Interview........
August 22, 2011
Passport Req..
February 6, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
February 23, 2012
LANDED..........
Tentatively on May 2012. See Ya'll! ;)
hi Guys!

I'm planning to register for my CNO and CRNE application. Well I'm quite confused if my IELTS result would still be accepted. I took the ACADEMIC exam Dec 2008 and its already expired last Dec 2010 with the overall score of 7.( listening 7.5, writing 6.5, reading 7.0, speaking 7.0) . And I also took GENERAL training last March 2011 since it is a requirement for my immigrant application. I also got a an overall score of 7 however with a different result. ( listening 7.5, writing 6.5, reading 7.5, speaking 6.5). Would they consider my ACADEMIC result even though its already expired ? or my GENERAL training result is enough? thanks!

:D :D :D :D :D

firestyle_jutsu

Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
posted thru Fedex: 07-07-2011
Doc's Request.
received @ CIO by M. KRSZWD: 13-07-2011
AOR Received.
PER- 05-10-2011
IELTS Request
included in my posted docs.
File Transfer...
2nd AOR: 27/10/2011
Med's Request
dated Feb. 03, 2012; received the letter, Feb. 16, 2012
Med's Done....
23-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-July-2012
Re: FILIPINO NURSES applying for CNO REGISTRATION ONLY - English and Tagalog pos

AFAIK, 7 ang spkng nd d rest ay 6.5 ang minimum band scores... di q l ng qng iaccept nla ung expired acadmc ielts mu... :)

jabba_83

Apr 25, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys sobrang nahihirapan ko on what to do first... kakarecv ko nung CNO kit tapos naghahanap ako dito sa thread inisa isa ko pero diko mahanap on how to start? can u guys help me? yung sa school at prc etc on what to do?thank you so much guys!