Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10/29/12
VISA ISSUED...
11/6/12
LANDED..........
12/17/12
Today, March 9th I received from the Seattle Consulate the medicals. Besides that they need in 90 days the FBI, IMM 5406, Schedule A, 2 passport photos, plus the last bank statement. I looked on the website for the medical designed practitioner and I found only 2 in Seattle, Quan and Strandberg. Did anyone do the medicals with them. How long does it take and how much does it cost?
This is my timeline:
We received your application for permanent residence on March 22, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 18, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Seattle office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Seattle office on May 27, 2010. The Seattle office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the Seattle office on November 17, 2011. The Seattle office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 2, 2012.

Thank you.

mrjharrison

Jul 24, 2011
Quann and Strandberg are the two choices anywhere near Seattle. Initially, I scheduled with Strandberg, but soon cancelled and rescheduled with Dr. Quann. Logistics of driving to, and parking etc. were better at Quann's office. Strandberg's appt. was also $75 additional cost. Both offices were able to schedule me within a week. The appt. was very straight forward and took less than an hour. They have you wiz, give blood, and ask you some basic questions. Dr. Quann submits the paperwork; you supply $400 and two passport photos. After your session with Quann, you are sent immediately to radiology for a chest x-ray. The urinalysis checks for diabetes risk, the chest x-ray checks for tuberculosis, and the blood test checks for HIV and syphilis. A week after the appt, they'll give you a DHL tracking number to verify delivery to Ottawa.

good luck

my Dr. appt. was Jan 26 and was delivered Feb. 1

am still waiting for ppr