+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File transfer from local VO to Beijing Visa Office

Western Mountain Man

Nov 2, 2018
Canada
Ive been here over nine years. Just ready to get back to Canada put my feet up and relax. And yes, some places did very well with covid.
If you're lucky and no issues with your application I would expect COPR sometime this summer.
Be aware the flights along with any quarantine/covid requirements at that time will be costly.
What area in Canada are you planning to ' put your feet up and relax ' ?

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Ottawa or Toronto. Golf in summer and watch football and hockey all winter. Moms got a cottage as well. Enjoy seadoo and atv. Wife will be in for a shock, shes never seen Canada. Six years together and married five. No kids.

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Yah, shes always asking about goose down feather. I have been to Calgary a place called Airdrie. Work for an engineering company and got sent there. Calgary was nice, also when there went and daw Banff, stunningly beautiful.

Western Mountain Man

Nov 2, 2018
Canada
Yah, shes always asking about goose down feather. I have been to Calgary a place called Airdrie. Work for an engineering company and got sent there. Calgary was nice, also when there went and daw Banff, stunningly beautiful.
Ottawa is nice.... Vancouver is getting too expensive and due to the mild weather some homeless issues.
It will be a bit of a culture shock for your wife.