+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File Number Invalid VFS Passport Submission

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
Hi i am trying to book appointment to submit the passport but its says File Number is invalid , Do you think it is happening because i am trying to book appointment same day i received the letter , does VFS website takes some time to recognize this file to submit passport ?

mitz4321

Dec 25, 2023
Hi i am trying to book appointment to submit the passport but its says File Number is invalid , Do you think it is happening because i am trying to book appointment same day i received the letter , does VFS website takes some time to recognize this file to submit passport ?
i have same problem, my PPR request application has 11 number and on VFS website shows application number is invalid. please help me, what you have done on this problem. please reply me i am waiting for your reply.

Rani2030

Dec 18, 2023
i have same problem, my PPR request application has 11 number and on VFS website shows application number is invalid. please help me, what you have done on this problem. please reply me i am waiting for your reply.
I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE, HOW DID YOU SLOVE IT PLEASE

Rani2030

Dec 18, 2023
I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE, HOW DID YOU SLOVE IT PLEASE