ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
23-01-2021
AOR Received.
21-08-2020
Med's Done....
16-10-2020
No , actually officer at the canadian border told me do not work now as you crossed the border so your implied status does not exist now. I am going there again on Thursday and hope for better results this time. Actually I Went to Emerson border which is known as very strict service.
I phoned IRCC in Monday and they confirmed me about this, although replied very uncomfortably as they donot like this at all. The implied status does not lost for PGWP applier crossing the border. You can confirm with IRCC directly and get the information from them.

I was planning to Emerson two weeks later. Glad to hear you are also from Manitoba.

Please update your experience after this Friday if this is convenient. I really appreciate it.

Reactions: Jhegel

Kuldeep gill

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
I phoned IRCC in Monday and they confirmed me about this, although replied very uncomfortably as they donot like this at all. The implied status does not lost for PGWP applier crossing the border. You can confirm with IRCC directly and get the information from them.

I was planning to Emerson two weeks later. Glad to hear you are also from Manitoba.

Please update your experience after this Friday if this is convenient. I really appreciate it.
Sure, I will share my experience. Have you also applied for pgwp. If yes when did you apply? And have you heard about anyone who got there pgwp from Emerson because Except myself I have never heard anyone going there. I just checked there reviews at google maps and they were like not very good.

Reactions: Jhegel

callmekiis

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
23-01-2021
AOR Received.
21-08-2020
Med's Done....
16-10-2020
Sure, I will share my experience. Have you also applied for pgwp. If yes when did you apply? And have you heard about anyone who got there pgwp from Emerson because Except myself I have never heard anyone going there. I just checked there reviews at google maps and they were like not very good.
I applied in Aug 23th. My friends got it from Emerson however that was last September. I did not hear a successful case after Nov.

callmekiis

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
23-01-2021
AOR Received.
21-08-2020
Med's Done....
16-10-2020
I applied on May 29th 2019 for a study permit extension and my eligibility is still “in progress”. I received a letter saying that my application was transferred to CPC Edmonton for further processing on July 5th.
May I ask that did you get your result from CPC now? How long does it take for them to process?

Harpreet Bedi

Feb 11, 2020
How I can request CAIPS notes because I applied for SP extension on 24 september 2019 , and still waiting and today IRCC agent told me I can take up to April 2020 for final decision .
Hi Bro,
Actually, i have also applied for sp extension on 20 oct 2019 and file was transferred to Edmonton office on 28 jan. So did you get any respond on your application.? Is it still in progress or in review status?

Harpreet Bedi

Feb 11, 2020
Actually, i have also applied for study permit extension on 20 oct 2019 and file was transferred to Edmonton office on 28 jan. Anyone would tell me what will happened next and how much time they will take for decision.
I called to IRCC on 29 jan and they told me that we are processing 14 oct applications and then i asked them why my application transferred to Edmonton office without any review and then he replied it’s normal thing. We process work and study permit in Edmonton office also
Now i saw the processing time they reached on 20 oct applications and i called them and ask why my file transferred to Edmonton office without any review on application and he didn’t come with satisfied answer and told me that it take time up to 9 months to process.
I even don’t know why they transferred my application to Edmonton without any review on application.
Thx

lenalm

Nov 4, 2019
Actually, i have also applied for study permit extension on 20 oct 2019 and file was transferred to Edmonton office on 28 jan. Anyone would tell me what will happened next and how much time they will take for decision.
I called to IRCC on 29 jan and they told me that we are processing 14 oct applications and then i asked them why my application transferred to Edmonton office without any review and then he replied it’s normal thing. We process work and study permit in Edmonton office also
Now i saw the processing time they reached on 20 oct applications and i called them and ask why my file transferred to Edmonton office without any review on application and he didn’t come with satisfied answer and told me that it take time up to 9 months to process.
I even don’t know why they transferred my application to Edmonton without any review on application.
Thx
All study permit extension applications from inside Canada are processed in Edmonton, no matter where it comes from.

neerajnaik123

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Thx
How do you know there is no review on application? Note that file is also transferred due to workload reasons and unfortunately even such applications are not processed on time.

Harpreet Bedi

Feb 11, 2020
How do you know there is no review on application? Note that file is also transferred due to workload reasons and unfortunately even such applications are not processed on time.
Well, when i check my application status and there is written that your application is in progress we will send you a message when we start to review your application and one of my friend also applied for extension on 1 October and he get a notification that we are reviewing of your eligibility. But I didn’t get any kind of message like that and one thing more when my application transferred to Edmonton office then i called to Ircc and they told me that we are processing 6th of oct applications and I applied on 20th oct so they didn’t reach there.

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
Hi Bro,
Actually, i have also applied for sp extension on 20 oct 2019 and file was transferred to Edmonton office on 28 jan. So did you get any respond on your application.? Is it still in progress or in review status?
My file is under quality assurance , they said that It can take up to April 2020 for final decision to come . No update on gckey , from the day I submitted my application every thing is same , We are reviewing your eligibility and your application in progress , this info is showing on my account from 24 september 2019.I know they transferred my file to Edmonton office( IRCC agent told) but when they transferred I do know because I did not received any notifying email or mail regarding this transfer.I wrote letter to CPC Edmonton , but no response , no progress.No more hope of getting positive response from CPC Edmonton.

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
No the file that is under quality assurance that usually takes 9 months , me in same situation waiting for extension from 24 sept 2019. They are saying its random selection but now I know its not random . Did you missed some information in your application or information not similar to previous application , are you studied in private college , any gap in studies or taking longer time to finish your study .In my case all these things , so to verify everything and further investigate things they put my file under so called unfair process 'quality assurance'.

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
Thx
No the file that is under quality assurance that usually takes 9 months , me in same situation waiting for extension from 24 sept 2019. They are saying its random selection but now I know its not random . Did you missed some information in your application or information not similar to previous application , are you studied in private college , any gap in studies or taking longer time to finish your study .In my case all these things , so to verify everything and further investigate things they put my file under so called unfair process 'quality assurance'.

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
Are you studying ? or done with studies ?