+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File approved but RFV email not yet received

Aug 27, 2024
My AOR is oct 2023.
Medical expiry in Oct 2024.
In Dec 2023, I got gc key update regarding final decision. Since then I havent received any updates. I raised two webform and in last webform I got reply on 17th july 2024 that "We have received the information that you provided to us. We are pleased to confirm the document(s) has/have been added to the file for consideration at the responsible office."

Also asked for gcms notes.
As per latest note 1 dated 04 Sec 2023 in gcms notes the message is "NEW DELHI RFV letter sent via email in a batch. No correspondence was generated as letter was sent in a batch via MS Word Letter template."
Office : centralized intake office

Note 2: No apparent A34/A35/A37 concerns evident. Security Passed. File approved.
Date : 01 dec 2023

COPR number is also issued in GCMS notes.

Kindly suggest next line of action.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
My AOR is oct 2023.
Medical expiry in Oct 2024.
In Dec 2023, I got gc key update regarding final decision. Since then I havent received any updates. I raised two webform and in last webform I got reply on 17th july 2024 that "We have received the information that you provided to us. We are pleased to confirm the document(s) has/have been added to the file for consideration at the responsible office."

Also asked for gcms notes.
As per latest note 1 dated 04 Sec 2023 in gcms notes the message is "NEW DELHI RFV letter sent via email in a batch. No correspondence was generated as letter was sent in a batch via MS Word Letter template."
Office : centralized intake office

Note 2: No apparent A34/A35/A37 concerns evident. Security Passed. File approved.
Date : 01 dec 2023

COPR number is also issued in GCMS notes.

Kindly suggest next line of action.
Call IRCC and ask tell them that you can see in GCMS notes that RFV was sent but was never received. They'll probably resend you the email.