+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Field of study

Noushin_18

Aug 11, 2022
Hello, I am applying to Canada as a bachelor of science in biology student. My acceptance letter says bachelor of science (international) program. So what should I put in my visa application form for the field of study out of the given options for intended study in Canada? Sciences, general, Sciences, Applied or Sciences, Health.
Thank you.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello, I am applying to Canada as a bachelor of science in biology student. My acceptance letter says bachelor of science (international) program. So what should I put in my visa application form for the field of study out of the given options for intended study in Canada? Sciences, general, Sciences, Applied or Sciences, Health.
Thank you.
Science

Shathe

Aug 12, 2022
Life is hard. There are always tasks to do, and you're always busy. And then there's homework. Ugh. But don't worry, whether it's math homework, science homework, or any other kind of homework, we're here https://domyhomework.club/accounting-homework/ to help! Our site has a wide variety of educational resources and tools which will help everyone from students to teachers. Even better, we'll help you at any hour of the day!