Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-October-2009
IELTS Request
overall - 8 (7 above in each)
LANDED..........
5-July-2010
Please tell me what to do,

1) I will take CAD11,000 with me. Now as i have to declare amounts more than 10,000 so how do i declare it. Is it enough to tell the IO verbally and write in the list of things i have or is there any other method of deceleration.

2) In form B4, will I have to list everything like clothes, tooth brush and paste, socks, CERTIFICATES, chips, Travelers cheques that i have.

3) I have with my COPR and passport(with visa) a letter that has the following lines

"You must inform us of any changes to your marital status, family composition, major changes to you health,serious criminal charges. Before you leave for canada we will let you know of further procedures."

It also says that

"All family members are required to be examined before you go to canada"

The lines in green are fine but what about lines in RED. Are RED lines applicable if the lines in green are true or are they applicable if the lines in green are false as well. If they are applicable either way then where will i be examined and how to tell the CHC that i am ready to leave ?

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aybee said:
Please tell me what to do,

1) I will take CAD11,000 with me. Now as i have to declare amounts more than 10,000 so how do i declare it. Is it enough to tell the IO verbally and write in the list of things i have or is there any other method of deceleration.

2) In form B4, will I have to list everything like clothes, tooth brush and paste, socks, CERTIFICATES, chips, Travelers cheques that i have.

3) I have with my COPR and passport(with visa) a letter that has the following lines

"You must inform us of any changes to your marital status, family composition, major changes to you health,serious criminal charges. Before you leave for canada we will let you know of further procedures."

It also says that

"All family members are required to be examined before you go to canada"

The lines in green are fine but what about lines in RED. Are RED lines applicable if the lines in green are true or are they applicable if the lines in green are false as well. If they are applicable either way then where will i be examined and how to tell the CHC that i am ready to leave ?
Hi,
abyee

I have replied in details on your PM.

Hope it will help you

Best Regards

HMISABPK

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"Examined" refers to your medical examination and I assume you already had that.

AndrewKW

Mar 14, 2011
Anyone have an answer for question 2 regarding the B4 form. There are only a few lines and I can fill up a lot more than that.
Are we just filling in the things that we are bringing with us right then and there or, as I understand it, is it for everything we are bringing?