+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Few q after filling post ita forms

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Hi guys wanted to ask is it possible to return back to forms after continuing to the documents upload page??? Also can we attatch documents with loe or not?and i chose to pay only processing fees at the begininng of questionairre is it possible to change that to payment of all afterwards???

pocomonkey

Nov 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14/02/17
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13/02/17
Wolverine17 said:
Anyone please
I did mine a few weeks ago, but I'm pretty sure you can go back to edit the first part of the application once you progress to the upload section, yes. Until you submit the whole thing, you should be able to edit your responses. I would love it if someone who is 100% certain can respond though!

There is a placeholder for a LOE, or you can include LOEs with the documents in the relevant section - just merge them into the PDF. I've seen some people upload a separate LOE that covers everything, and others with individual LOEs for particular sections.

As far as I am aware, if you don't pay all the fees up front, you can only pay the additional ones when requested to do so, but - again - someone with better knowledge should be able to help here. I paid mine upfront, so I'm not sure.

Sorry my response is only partly helpful!

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
pocomonkey said:
I did mine a few weeks ago, but I'm pretty sure you can go back to edit the first part of the application once you progress to the upload section, yes. Until you submit the whole thing, you should be able to edit your responses. I would love it if someone who is 100% certain can respond though!

There is a placeholder for a LOE, or you can include LOEs with the documents in the relevant section - just merge them into the PDF. I've seen some people upload a separate LOE that covers everything, and others with individual LOEs for particular sections.

As far as I am aware, if you don't pay all the fees up front, you can only pay the additional ones when requested to do so, but - again - someone with better knowledge should be able to help here. I paid mine upfront, so I'm not sure.

Sorry my response is only partly helpful!
Thanks bro for your repsonses,by my question about the payment i meant can i choose to pay all of the fees upfront after choosing to pay the processing fees only initially??

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Click on "modify family information" - you'll be able to edit your answer to pay both fees.

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
DelPiero07 said:
Click on "modify family information" - you'll be able to edit your answer to pay both fees.
Thanks for this

fabiosmartini

Mar 12, 2017
Porto Alegre - Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wolverine17,
Have you tried to return back to forms after continuing to the documents upload page? Did it work?

I am in the same step right now, waiting for my son's passport, but I'd really like to get the checklist ASAP, so I can get my documents going...

rajitha

Dec 24, 2012
Hi Guys,

i got ITA last Friday, i have all my documents to upload..i have two questions here.

1. i did my bachelors in india, is transcripts mandatory to submit?? because i dont have them now, it might take couple of days to get them..
is original degree and WES okay??

2. shall i wait for medicals to be done??? or can i submit lateron, once i receive them?? because my medicals is scheduled on april 10th.

Thanks for your replies...good luck to everyone out there.