+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Feedback about skills international & other questions

ranu_sri

Feb 26, 2015
Hi Experts,
I New to this process though been in US/UK/Holland & other countries for 12+ years in IT,Recently attended a conf & wanted to ask few ;D things
starting with some feedback about Skills International for Express entry program they are saying they will do everything in a fixed cost ie Police Clearance,Work Background verification,IELT,Education Verification & Visa Fees If i do the math IELT + CES + Visa Feess = 1300$ and fees they are asking is 1450$ & additionally consultation for application & jobs is that correct any experience with this company?
How much of running around i'll be saving thru SkillInternational(as it sounds worth the fees as per this calculation) , but i dont know if there are hidden costs & also would like to know reliability.
Your valuable thoughts please
Thanks

JamesMilla

Dec 27, 2014
I presently work for an NGO in Ontario Canada facilitating the Job Search Workshop program funded by CIC. I presently work with Skills International's non-profit arm and they are an a good organization. They are using Canadian based Employment counselors. If you do the research on the counselors the use through their website, and look at their profiles on LinkedIn, you will find the professionals they are contracting for career development are quite accomplished in their field.

After doing your research, you can decide if you feel it is worth it.

James

bvivekanand

Mar 18, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I joined the Express Entry Pool on 11th March. I started to apply for various opportunities based on the requirements posted in Canadian job sites. Unfortunately I did not listen from any of them. In the meantime, I attended a session conducted by "Skills International". Their pitch seems to be appealing. However, I am still undecided :-\ to select them as career counseling partner because I am unaware of their authenticity and performance.

My question to this forum is - "Is anyone aware about Skills International and their performance?". Please share any authentic information so that it helps aspirants like me.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Vivek.