+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Sleek Ricky said:
If the said company would transfer the individual then it's not a problem. I know a lady that worked for a computer manufacturing company in India that got transferred when she got her Canadian PR. You must be in the 'good books' of that company I think for that to happen.
Yes I am from Tims Emam contingent, got termination letter and requested for refund

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
What is the latest status of litigation now.Is there any hope left ??

Dramebaaz

Apr 17, 2013
hopefulever said:
What is the latest status of litigation now.Is there any hope left ??
Tomorrow on 18/09/2013, there is proceeding of Tabingo's case in Federal Court of Appeal.

Will it apply to all the pre-Feb applicants or only the litigants?

If 87.4(1) IRPA is questioned and struck down, it should apply to all the applicants!

It should be struck down because it was passed with intention to apply it retroactively to wipe out the backlog without accessing or processing the files of the applicants which CIC admitted into the system. Accessing and processing is the funtion of CIC & not the applicants. If it was not done timely, it is their failure, not the applicants'. They should correct it. Law should not be made to cover up their inability or mistakes. Law should be made to protect the applicants who obeyed all the rules and regulations and waited patiently!

If justice pervails, all the cases admitted into the system should be accessed and all the eligible cases must be processed. Only ineligible cases according to the rules and law at the time of their application should be terminated! They should first access the cases according to the points grid and then accept the applications and payments and then admit the cases into the system. Rest of the processing can be done on a later date according to the rules.

They receive the applications, accept the payment and do not access the applications even against points grid for years together! Then they change the rules and start accepting new cases accrording to the new rules and assure the old cases that their cases will be processed according to the old rules as per law till the final decision. They are made to wait for years and then told that if the decision was not made till such and such date your case is terminated by a newly made law to be applied retroactively!

No new FSW immigration cases should be allowed to be accepted under any new rules till all the backlog cases has been accessed and processed to the final decision! Once accepted and admitted, there should be no termination without accessing or processing of the eligible cases! No person or law should be allowed to do that! Any law made with such an intention should be struck down!

If Supreme Court or Federal Court of Appeal can see through this cunningness of the concerned people and if the court can understand the position of innocent applicants and if the court or the judge has the guts to proceed impartially, the decision will be Fair, Just and Sacrosanct!

Just wait and watch!

Best of luck to all!

chander_ck

Aug 31, 2013
Hi,
10th and 12th 82%
Btech CSE -69%
I have a work exp of 1.5 years as a Soft Eng. I am planning to enroll for Project management Course. Guys please guide me,which college should i go for Sept, 2014 Intake?
Also, can i go for MBA after this?

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
Dramebaaz said:
Tomorrow on 18/09/2013, there is proceeding of Tabingo's case in Federal Court of Appeal.

Will it apply to all the pre-Feb applicants or only the litigants?

If 87.4(1) IRPA is questioned and struck down, it should apply to all the applicants!

It should be struck down because it was passed with intention to apply it retroactively to wipe out the backlog without accessing or processing the files of the applicants which CIC admitted into the system. Accessing and processing is the funtion of CIC & not the applicants. If it was not done timely, it is their failure, not the applicants'. They should correct it. Law should not be made to cover up their inability or mistakes. Law should be made to protect the applicants who obeyed all the rules and regulations and waited patiently!

If justice pervails, all the cases admitted into the system should be accessed and all the eligible cases must be processed. Only ineligible cases according to the rules and law at the time of their application should be terminated! They should first access the cases according to the points grid and then accept the applications and payments and then admit the cases into the system. Rest of the processing can be done on a later date according to the rules.

They receive the applications, accept the payment and do not access the applications even against points grid for years together! Then they change the rules and start accepting new cases accrording to the new rules and assure the old cases that their cases will be processed according to the old rules as per law till the final decision. They are made to wait for years and then told that if the decision was not made till such and such date your case is terminated by a newly made law to be applied retroactively!

No new FSW immigration cases should be allowed to be accepted under any new rules till all the backlog cases has been accessed and processed to the final decision! Once accepted and admitted, there should be no termination without accessing or processing of the eligible cases! No person or law should be allowed to do that! Any law made with such an intention should be struck down!

If Supreme Court or Federal Court of Appeal can see through this cunningness of the concerned people and if the court can understand the position of innocent applicants and if the court or the judge has the guts to proceed impartially, the decision will be Fair, Just and Sacrosanct!

Just wait and watch!

Best of luck to all!

Very nice analysis of the situation. But you know it is already 2 yrs old case of litigation. If all goes as desired , it will take atleast 6 months for PR stamping. Fedral court should also take it seriously as if we are blaming cic for long delay, Fc is also following the same path. Wish Fc act fast and orders processing of files without any further delay.

gspreet

Star Member
Jul 24, 2009
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 17 Dec 2014
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-06-2015 Submitted on 15-06-2015 Collected PP with VISA 26-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
Meeting Result: The Court will issue an Order containing results of meeting on 27-SEP-2013.

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
The litigation will at least take one year more to mature and show some action. hearing by some other judge has wasted one year already.changed judged will obey the law in good sense or not, will be known after few hearings only. wait wait and wait.

Gaber1

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
KUZ V NHii hona. Eh saare cic ,Vakeel,doj pAisa harapan lagae hoye hann. Jadd takk kainee haega sabb bakwaas kardaa rahuga. Saanu sabb nu chutia banaandae nae. Haraamjade Paapee.

mars1970

Sep 19, 2013
Received this message and already responded last month August), my question is when will the money transfer or eft will be credited to my account, my dad is in the hospital and we are on a financial breakdown, how canadian government is soooo INCONSIDERATE!!! SHAME ON CANADA!!!!
-------------------------------

Hello,

This message is in response to your refund request. Most fees will be returned in the form of a cheque from the Receiver General of Canada. However, as a result of banking restrictions on foreign transactions in your country of residence, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will only return fees directly to you through an electronic funds transfer.

In order for these fees to be returned to you as quickly as possible, you must complete the “Return of Processing Fee, Right of Permanent Residence Fee or Right of Landing Fee” form attached as well as the separate “Foreign Electronic Funds Transfer” form accompanying this email and return both forms to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) within 60 days of the date on this letter.

The payment will be issued in the appropriate currency known to be accepted in the country where the electronic funds transfer will be sent. The final amount will be calculated based on the exchange rate on the date of the payment.

The required completed “Return of Processing Fee, Right of Permanent Residence Fee or Right of Landing Fee” AND “Foreign Electronic Funds Transfer” forms must be returned to CIC either by:

1) E-MAIL (CIC preferred method) to: FSWFeeReturn@cic.gc.ca; or

2) MAIL to:
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
P.O. Box 9639
Ottawa, Ontario K1G 4B3
CANADA

Sincerely,
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

mars1970

Sep 19, 2013
How come i cannot see the status of my application, PLEASE HELP and NEED MY REFUND ASAP!!!!

==========

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

•Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
•This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
•At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
•sponsored a member of the family class;
•applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
•applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
•applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
•applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
•applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
•applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
•applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
mars1970 said:
•This service is only available to clients with applications in process.
Possibly because yours is no longer "in process" but has been "terminated"?

Styl Hunt

Star Member
Jan 14, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Honk Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2012
Could any one help me out ?

I have done Bachelore In Chemical (4 years) which is equivalent to B.E Chemical.

Educaction : BS in Chemical (4 Years), Total 16 years
Experienc : 8 Years ( 2 Years Technical Sales and service Engineer , recent + 6 years Production and process)
English : 6 band Each
French : A2 Level ( DELF)

I had got my dox verfied via HEC Pakistan before years, Hwoever, i have some attested copies. Can i use old one copies for WES Canada ? or need to get degree attested again with HEC Pakistan

Please advise me that can i meet and apply for FSW ? as per above a nd can send old attested copies ?.

regards

AA

Dramebaaz

Apr 17, 2013
Court Number : A-183-13

Style of Cause : MAE JOY TABINGO ET AL. v. MCI

Proceeding Category : Appeals Nature : Appeal (S.27 - Final) - Immigration

Type of Action : Non-Action

Doc Date Filed Office Recorded Entry Summary - 2013-09-18 Toronto

This matter comes on for hearing on 18-SEP-2013 at Toronto before The Honourable Madam Justice Trudel Appearances:
Mario Bellissimo: 416-787-6505 for the appellant Martin Anderson: 416-952-2856 Jocelyn Espejo-Clarke: 416-973-5199 Charles Julian Jubenville: 416-952-2938 Keith Reimer (via teleconference): 1-604-666-1276 for the respondent Language of Hearing: E Court Usher: Sybil Mirosolin

Duration: on 18-SEP-2013 from 10:00 to 11:45

Courtroom : Conference Room No. 7-39 - Toronto Court Registrar Heather Michaud

Total duration: 1h 45min Before the Court: Meeting to determine timelines and process to follow for the next steps

Result: The Court will issue an Order containing results of meeting on 27-SEP-2013.

Comments: Held together with files: A-180-13, A-181-13, A-185-13 & A-186-13. Complete minutes of meeting contained on A-180-13, abstract ID#32. (Held in conference room 7-033, 7th Floor). Minutes of Hearing entered in Vol. 210 page(s) 423 - 424 Abstract of Hearing placed on file.

So, wait for next hearing for Order containing results on 27 Sep 2013

Wait and watch!

gspreet

Star Member
Jul 24, 2009
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 17 Dec 2014
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-06-2015 Submitted on 15-06-2015 Collected PP with VISA 26-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
gspreet said:
Meeting Result: The Court will issue an Order containing results of meeting on 27-SEP-2013.

pranx125

Star Member
Jan 29, 2010
gspreet said:
I have been sent a termination letter from New Delhi Visa office 4 months ago and they have informed me that if i make a request and send filled in form for refund, i would be refunded in full. I have not sent them any request for refund.

Now my question is, what is my current status?. is there any glimmer of hope still??
what's in store for us?? any thoughts....?