App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Tipu Zaidi said:
Hello All
I am a litigant .Please tell me the teacher occupation are included in the current NOC list or not.
Eligible occupations
This affects you only if you applied on or after May 4, 2013. If we got your application before that date, we will process it using the rules that were in effect at that time.

You must have one year of continuous, full-time (or an equal amount of part-time) paid work experience, in at least one of these occupations within the last ten years:

0211 Engineering managers
1112 Financial and investment analysts
2113 Geoscientists and oceanographers
2131 Civil engineers
2132 Mechanical engineers
2134 Chemical engineers
2143 Mining engineers
2145 Petroleum engineers
2144 Geological engineers
2146 Aerospace engineers
2147 Computer engineers (except software engineers/designers)
2154 Land surveyors
2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers
2243 Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics
2263 Inspectors in public and environmental health and occupational health and safety
3141 Audiologists and speech-language pathologists
3142 Physiotherapists
3143 Occupational Therapists
3211 Medical laboratory technologists
3212 Medical laboratory technicians and pathologists' assistants
3214 Respiratory therapists, clinical perfusionists and cardiopulmonary technologists
3215 Medical Radiation Technologists
3216 Medical Sonographers
3217 Cardiology technologists and electrophysiological diagnostic technologists
So, no...

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
Tipu Zaidi said:
Hello All
I am a litigant .Please tell me the teacher occupation are included in the current NOC list or not.
Teaching is already over abundant in Canada. It's hard enough for Canadian born citizens to find teaching jobs. Definitely not an in-demand profession.

Noor Mohammad

Jul 2, 2013
sbernados said:
i joined the FSW Class action lawsuit 5 days (3 working days) ago in their link given, i havent receive yet the confirmation and acknowledgement receipt of my payment from Campbell Cohen. How many days usually they reply? thanks. Hope this class lawsuit will succeed!

Computer engineer . 2147 .
4 year experience in this mentioned field .

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
November 2013, by God's Grace
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted: 01-11-2013
Med's Request
Soon, in God's perfect time
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
Hi Everyone,

May I request for your advise regarding the acceptance of my Citizenship & Immigration Canada permanent residency application fee refund which I paid in 2005. I received the termination letter today dated June 3, 2013.

According to the letter from the Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC), they cannot mail the cheque to me here in the Philippines because of the sanction imposed against my country of residence under the Special Economic Measures Act, CIC cannot issue any payments directly to our country, Philippines.

As a result, in order for the fees to be returned as quickly as possible, I need to take one of the following actions within 60 days from the date of the letter dated June 3, 2013.

1. Request that fees be returned to me as the principal applicant in the form of a cheque to a mailing address outside of my country of residence; OR

2. Request that fees be returned in the form of cheque to someone else with a mailing address outside of my country of residence.

I really do not understand why. What if I do not have a relative abroad, how can I get my refund.

Any advise will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

chem_miss

May 16, 2013
Manila, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
Nomination.....
PER RECEIVED - 01-Aug-2013
IELTS Request
Sent together with application (R=7.5, L=7, W=7, S=7)
Med's Request
8-Apr-2014
Med's Done....
11-Apr-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jul-2014
LANDED..........
17-Aug-2014
Forever Victory said:
Hi Everyone,

May I request for your advise regarding the acceptance of my Citizenship & Immigration Canada permanent residency application fee refund which I paid in 2005. I received the termination letter today dated June 3, 2013.

According to the letter from the Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC), they cannot mail the cheque to me here in the Philippines because of the sanction imposed against my country of residence under the Special Economic Measures Act, CIC cannot issue any payments directly to our country, Philippines.

As a result, in order for the fees to be returned as quickly as possible, I need to take one of the following actions within 60 days from the date of the letter dated June 3, 2013.

1. Request that fees be returned to me as the principal applicant in the form of a cheque to a mailing address outside of my country of residence; OR

2. Request that fees be returned in the form of cheque to someone else with a mailing address outside of my country of residence.

I really do not understand why. What if I do not have a relative abroad, how can I get my refund.

Any advise will be highly appreciated. Thank you.
HI kababayan!

I also received an email from CIC but my refund will be thru electronic fund transfer (see my earlier post). I'm just wondering why yours will be thru cheque AND the mailing address must be outside Phil or relatives abroad..

I think you just email them stating that you dont have relatives abroad and if you can claim your refund thru electronic fund transfer. You can mention them my case. My only concern is that you will only get an automated reply and it might be too late if 60 days have passed and they don't agree with your request..

No harm in trying though..Goodluck! :D

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
chem_miss said:
HI kababayan!

I also received an email from CIC but my refund will be thru electronic fund transfer (see my earlier post). I'm just wondering why yours will be thru cheque AND the mailing address must be outside Phil or relatives abroad..

I think you just email them stating that you dont have relatives abroad and if you can claim your refund thru electronic fund transfer. You can mention them my case. My only concern is that you will only get an automated reply and it might be too late if 60 days have passed and they don't agree with your request..

No harm in trying though..Goodluck! :D
Hi Kababayan,

Thank you for your reply. I now remember I have an Aunt in New York and she is willing to help as I spoke with her last night. I will just follow the instructions given to me, I suppose CIC changed their payment refund procedure because it will be more costly for CIC to use fund transfer rather than just mailing the cheque. You are right, if I am going to write them and wait for their reply, it might already exceed the 60 days time period for refund application.

Good to know that your profession as a Chemical Engineer is included in the NOC in demand profession list. My profession is also included but the problem is I cannot apply under FSW because I am not practicing it for more than 10 years now. God willing I will still be able to immigrate to Canada.

Thank you.

chem_miss

May 16, 2013
Manila, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
Nomination.....
PER RECEIVED - 01-Aug-2013
IELTS Request
Sent together with application (R=7.5, L=7, W=7, S=7)
Med's Request
8-Apr-2014
Med's Done....
11-Apr-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jul-2014
LANDED..........
17-Aug-2014
Forever Victory said:
Hi Kababayan,

Thank you for your reply. I now remember I have an Aunt in New York and she is willing to help as I spoke with her last night. I will just follow the instructions given to me, I suppose CIC changed their payment refund procedure because it will be more costly for CIC to use fund transfer rather than just mailing the cheque. You are right, if I am going to write them and wait for their reply, it might already exceed the 60 days time period for refund application.

Good to know that your profession as a Chemical Engineer is included in the NOC in demand profession list. My profession is also included but the problem is I cannot apply under FSW because I am not practicing it for more than 10 years now. God willing I will still be able to immigrate to Canada.

Thank you.
Hello!

Good to hear your aunt will be able to help you on your refund. I’m sure you will find other avenues to migrate to Canada. As the saying goes “If it is bound to happen, it will happen”. And even if you don’t, it doesn’t really matter as I believe you are doing okay in the Philippines. You can apply to other nice countries like New Zealand and Australia if you want.

Actually, it surprised me when my profession came out in the priority list for this year FSW. What really shocked me was when we lost our case against CIC since similar huge backlog happened to those applicants in New Zealand years ago and they won the case against them and their files were processed. I guess I’m wrong to assume that things will also work out on us..

Anything can happen on my new application so I’m keeping my finger crossed. Even if rejected, I would still accept my fate as everything happens for a reason – that’s my motto in life.. ;)

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
chem_miss said:
Hello!

Good to hear your aunt will be able to help you on your refund. I'm sure you will find other avenues to migrate to Canada. As the saying goes “If it is bound to happen, it will happen”. And even if you don't, it doesn't really matter as I believe you are doing okay in the Philippines. You can apply to other nice countries like New Zealand and Australia if you want.

Actually, it surprised me when my profession came out in the priority list for this year FSW. What really shocked me was when we lost our case against CIC since similar huge backlog happened to those applicants in New Zealand years ago and they won the case against them and their files were processed. I guess I'm wrong to assume that things will also work out on us..

Anything can happen on my new application so I'm keeping my finger crossed. Even if rejected, I would still accept my fate as everything happens for a reason – that's my motto in life.. ;)
Hi chem_miss,

Thank you for your reply. I am not giving up yet, I will still pursue my dream to be able to live and work in Canada. I have now applied using another stream although it is not going to be as fast as FSW.

Your application will be fast as promised by Kenney. I suppose within one year you will be able to receive your P.R.

I hope everything will turn out right for both of us.

May His will be done, God Bless.

luckycheeks

Jun 21, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER Received: 07-08-2013
IELTS Request
Isinama na sa application
File Transfer...
April 2, 2014
Med's Request
April 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 24, 2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
June 17, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 18, 2014
LANDED..........
Oct. 3, 2014
Re: NOC 2134

chem_miss said:
HI!

I'm a pre-2008 applicant (filed June 2007) and non-litigant. Last July 19, I received an email from CIC (see below).

Hello,

This message is in response to your refund request. Most fees will be returned in the form of a cheque from the Receiver General of Canada. However, as a result of banking restrictions on foreign transactions in your country of residence, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will only return fees directly to you through an electronic funds transfer.

In order for these fees to be returned to you as quickly as possible, you must complete the “Return of Processing Fee, Right of Permanent Residence Fee or Right of Landing Fee” form attached as well as the separate “Foreign Electronic Funds Transfer” form accompanying this email and return both forms to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) within 60 days of the date on this letter.

The payment will be issued in the appropriate currency known to be accepted in the country where the electronic funds transfer will be sent. The final amount will be calculated based on the exchange rate on the date of the payment.

The required completed “Return of Processing Fee, Right of Permanent Residence Fee or Right of Landing Fee” AND “Foreign Electronic Funds Transfer” forms must be returned to CIC either by:

1) E-MAIL (CIC preferred method) to: FSWFeeReturn @ cic.gc.ca; or

2) MAIL to:
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
P.O. Box 9639
Ottawa, Ontario K1G 4B3
CANADA

Sincerely,
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

I did not apply apply for refund before BUT will do now as my occupation is included in 2013 FSW. My new application was received May 23 2013. Hopefully, it will work out this time in less than a year as promised by Kenney. Otherwise, I will give up on my Canadian dream as this is already my 2nd attempt.

To those who go for the appeal, Good luck and Best Wishes to your journey.

Hello chem_mis,
Yup, you and me both, failed the first time too. im also a pre -2008 applicant, tried my luck in new zealand application to no avail. Now im batting for the third time. It must be fate that NOC 2134 is included in the demand list. I wonder if your a chem. engr. too?

luckycheeks

Jun 21, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER Received: 07-08-2013
IELTS Request
Isinama na sa application
File Transfer...
April 2, 2014
Med's Request
April 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 24, 2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
June 17, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 18, 2014
LANDED..........
Oct. 3, 2014
Re: NOC 2134

luckycheeks said:
Hello chem_mis,
Yup, you and me both, failed the first time too. im also a pre -2008 applicant, tried my luck in new zealand application to no avail. Now im batting for the third time. It must be fate that NOC 2134 is included in the demand list. I wonder if your a chem. engr. too?
Hehe. my bad. didnt notice your profile. its good to know that me NOC 2134 sa thread na to. Tayo lang ba? My application was also received at CIO last May 22, 2013. Magkasunod lang tayo. hope you get in touch thru this thread.

Best of luck!

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
Are there any WWI** clients here? What about the fees that were paid to them, will they return those?

farmerofthedell

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2014-09-12
AOR Received.
2014-12-30
File Transfer...
2015-01-08
Med's Request
2015-07-02
Med's Done....
2015-07-07
Passport Req..
2015-08-04
VISA ISSUED...
2015-08-21
LANDED..........
2016-03-18
Unfortunately not, as they have done part of their job already, and CIC's action is out of their hands. Read your contract with them though. If it states that they will be assisting you until you get a decision from CIC, then they are still obligated to help you file another application if you qualify for another immigration program. s87.4, if ultimately successful in court, means that CIC has returned your application without a decision.

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Feb2004 said:
Are there any WWI** clients here? What about the fees that were paid to them, will they return those?
YES, I AM ONE OF THEIR CLIENTS, THEY ARE NOT READY TO PAY BACK THE TOTAL AMOUNT, WHEN EVER I ASKS, THEY SAYS THAT WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEIR LEGAL DEPARTMENT, AND THEY WILL DEDUCT A GIANTS SHARE FOR NOTHING ( ID DID NEVER FELT THAT THEY PROVIDE US ANY BETTER SERVICE, THEY ARE SO ARROGANT TO RESPOND TO OUR QUERIES, AND NON OF THEM HAVE ANY MORE INFORMATIONS THAN WHAT WE ARE HAVING. IT WAS ONE OF THE BIGGEST MISTAKES WHIC I MADE IN MY LIFE TO TAKE THEIR SERVIC. MY E-CAS WAS NOT ACCEBALE TO ME FROM THE DAY-1, THEIR RESPONSE WAS THAT IT IS A COMMON THING AND NOTHING TO WORRY, THEY PROMISED ME A PASSWORD AN USED ID TO ACCESS MY DETAILS IN THEIR WEBSITE, BUT EVEN AFTER SO MANY REQUESTS THEY HAVE NOT PROVIDED. AT THE TIME OF SIGNING OF THE AGREEMENT THEY TOLD THAT THEY WILL MAKE SURE THAT I REACHES CANADA IN TWO YEARS, AND WHEN EVER I CONTACTED THE SAME WAS THEIR RESPONSE (TWO MORE YEARS), NOW IT IS THE 8TH YEAR. NOTHING HAPPENED. ALSO THEY WERE COMPLELLING METO TAKE THE SERVICE OF GPS (THEIR SUBSIDIARY IN CANADA), LUCKILY I HAVE NOT SIGNED THAT SO THAT AT LEAST I HAVE SAVED THAT MONEY.

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
what is the future of 90 0+ litigants of tim (Liang group) who won the court case? They are totally in air as court has neither closed their cases nor decided yet. it is already 19 months when the case was first filed. on 29th of oct 2011.Any friend who can shed some light on the issue.Pl log in.

NOC6641

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
gspreet said:
Hi All Pre Feb 2008 applicants,

Is there someone who got termination letter and / or Refund cheque and who has participated in appeal in ferderal court.

Please reply.

Regards,
gspreet

Hi

I got a cheque few days ago.have they started sending it to the applicants?.my wife is the principal applicant.dont know if she applied for it havent checked with her yet?.