Federal application for QUEBEC workers from Buffalo, USA

fairooz

Star Member
Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stanka said:
Dear comrades,
how long does it take to get medicals after being able to access ecas?
I can access it since 12th of August, but yet received no medicals.
I got mine about a week after I was first able to access ecas

nkusi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
14 March 2011
Med's Request
14 March 2011
Med's Done....
21 March 2011
Passport Req..
6 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 September 2011
LANDED..........
25 September 2011
stanka said:
I understand that you are all excited about your ppr and all that, but could someone please answer my question at the bottom of page 114?
Dear comrades,
Hello Stanka . yeah , people are worried and other are expecting . hence your question passed unseen. Sorry !

Normally seeing your ecas means that your file has been created . The AOR is surely on the way .
In most cases that I know of the medicals are sent along in the same envelop as the AOR , in a week or two after the file has been opened ( with the sentence like "We started processing your application on .... "). In my case I had both the AOR and medic 10 days after the ecas first access. I guess your medics are around the corner. You should start looking for the clinic for your medical exams

nkusi.

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
ma chere amigos, while checking whether our e-cas is in operation or not, If using our client ID do we have to enter it with "-" (hyphen) or without it??? e.g. xxxx-xxxx OR xxxxxxxx

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
stanka said:
Dear comrades,
Stanka, what do you see when you get in ecas? Hopefully u see "In process" next to ur name. And, if so what do you read when you click on "In process"?

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
sher_singh said:
ma chere amigos, while checking whether our e-cas is in operation or not, If using our client ID do we have to enter it with "-" (hyphen) or without it??? e.g. xxxx-xxxx OR xxxxxxxx
you can get in either way. like with 1234-5678 or with 12345678
Both!
So, it's your choice

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
ae03yy said:
Both!
So, it's your choice
thanks aeo ... tried both ways but still same thing popped up :-\ ... as stanka's e-cas activated exactly in his 6th month after file submission , so I am expecting mine will activate in this month :-X

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
sher_singh said:
thanks aeo ... tried both ways but still same thing popped up :-\ ... as stanka's e-cas activated exactly in his 6th month after file submission , so I am expecting mine will activate in this month :-X
well keep trying friend :)

stanka

Star Member
Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your replies.
Actually my ecas updated. It now says in process and when I click on it I see:

"We received your application for permanent residence on February 17, 2011.
We started processing your application on August 26, 2011. "

thanks aeo ... tried both ways but still same thing popped up Undecided ... as stanka's e-cas activated exactly in his 6th month after file submission , so I am expecting mine will activate in this month Lips sealed
I bet next week you'll be able to access it or maybe even at the end of this week.

ps. my address on ecas disappeared as well

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
you should have it in the mail by next Wednesday at the most depending of where you are. I takes about a week from Buffalo to Mtl and so it is on the way now. They mail it after they start the processing (Aug 26 for u stanka)

last4ever

Oct 9, 2010
Baltimore
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2009
Doc's Request.
sep 09
Nomination.....
nov 09 (CSQ)
AOR Received.
nov 2010
Med's Request
02/03/2011
Med's Done....
04/03/2011
Interview........
nov 09 for CSQ
A friend of mine who applied from Canada at the beginning of September 2010 and med request at the end of march just got a PPR request without the final IA letter. I this people who get the letter are those who did not pay upfront the RPRF, also, I think not paying your fee upfront might early might slow the processing of you file

stanka

Star Member
Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just checked my email and guess what was there? The AOR and the medical form!
Does this mean I'm not gonna get a letter? Should I just print this out?
It also says this:

""Dear stanka:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada which was received at Buffalo office on 23 Februrary 2011.

Your application is part of a group of files that has been transferred from the Buffalo visa office to the Case Processing Pilot-Ottawa (“CPP-O”) office to speed up the creation and processing of your application. All enquiries and correspondence must be addressed to the CPP-O office, unless directed otherwise.
""

Is this good? Did anyone else get transferred to Ottawa? :-[

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
stanka said:
I just checked my email and guess what was there? The AOR and the medical form!
Does this mean I'm not gonna get a letter? Should I just print this out?
It also says this:

""Dear stanka:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada which was received at Buffalo office on 23 Februrary 2011.

Your application is part of a group of files that has been transferred from the Buffalo visa office to the Case Processing Pilot-Ottawa (“CPP-O”) office to speed up the creation and processing of your application. All enquiries and correspondence must be addressed to the CPP-O office, unless directed otherwise.
""

Is this good? Did anyone else get transferred to Ottawa? :-[
my oh my when i was posting previously i wanted to mention about email too. So, nope u won't get a letter in the mail and you will be dealing with Ottawa. IT'S WAY COOL 8) ! Better than Seattle anyways who doesnt respond to me and is just too far away for me to kick them on the a%$!

fairooz

Star Member
Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
last4ever said:
A friend of mine who applied from Canada at the beginning of September 2010 and med request at the end of march just got a PPR request without the final IA letter. I this people who get the letter are those who did not pay upfront the RPRF, also, I think not paying your fee upfront might early might slow the processing of you file
I don't know if the final IA letter is related to paying the RPRF upfront as I paid upfront and still got the letter. From what I've seen on this thread, people usually get their PPR within a month of getting the final IA letter which hasn't been the case with me (yet) as Buffalo gave me the generic "no idea when we're going to finish your processing" reply today and it's been a month since I got the final IA letter. Ah Buffalo, every time I think that maybe this time I've figured you out a little,you go and surprise me again :D

gauravyaksh

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2010
Doc's Request.
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
Med's Request
16-03-2011
Med's Done....
15-04-2011
Passport Req..
25-10-2011
HopeVisa said:
I got my passport back from Buffalo yesterday with the shinning Visa in it. Now I am packing and expecting to move to Montreal by the end of September.
I am praying for all of you who are still waiting and I am confident that you will get the visa soon.
Thank you all for your support.
Good luck and God bless.
HopeVisa
All d best HopeVisa !