+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2024 - Citizenship Applications

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Got the invitation email today for my oath ceremony. It is in person at SCR office on June 24th (Monday). Having it in person came as a bit of surprise as SCR office is 4.5 hrs drive from where I live so I will be driving 9 hrs for it. But I am not going to dare and try to get it rescheduled because I don't want to end up waiting for a new date for months. Plus it is once in a lifetime event.

By the way, congratualtions to fellow Feb applicants for their application updates. :)
Super CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)

• Love
Reactions: Angel1113

VB14

May 10, 2021
Thanks to everyone for time to time help!

I was able to download the e-certificate. May I know if I need to attach a color print of it while applying for a passport? how do I provide an original copy while applying?

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
Congratulations :) I have updated the spreadsheet

Got the invitation email today for my oath ceremony. It is in person at SCR office on June 24th (Monday). Having it in person came as a bit of surprise as SCR office is 4.5 hrs drive from where I live so I will be driving 9 hrs for it. But I am not going to dare and try to get it rescheduled because I don't want to end up waiting for a new date for months. Plus it is once in a lifetime event.

By the way, congratualtions to fellow Feb applicants for their application updates. :)

Reactions: Angel1113

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
We got the invitation email before tracker was updated. The email was sent June 12 and tracker was updated June 13. You will definitely get the email soon though :) Congratulations!!!
Ooooo yes, I am waiting patiently for the email. I pray they don't change me to in-person ceremony as I opted for online ceremony. The only thing left is the invite email, the tracker update is already showing my oath date. Am super happy...and congratulations to you too.

• Love
Reactions: Polkerface123

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Good morning, Happy Friday and God Bless!!!

OK! So this was totally unexpectedly, yesterday I got my LPP completed and today I GOT MY OATH CEREMONY turned green in the tracker!!

I will become CANADIAN CITIZEN on June 24, 2024, one day after I complete 7 years of my journey in Canada!!!!

I couldn't believe what I saw, just went to check my tracker this morning to make sure my LPP has really changed to complete then I saw another update, this time is my TAKE THE OATH OF CITIZENSHIP!!

Decision Made Date: June 12, 2024
Oath Letter Date:
Oath Date:
June 24, 2024

Don't give up on your dreams, don't stress yourself too much and keep swimming!! The Universe already has a date for you and it is closer than you think!!

And don't forget to use your ATIPS, webforms or calls when needed!!! Don't be afraid of reaching out to IRCC, but being polite and asking direct questions can help a lot! ;)

I don't know how I am going to work today, but all I can say and think of is THANK YOUUU!!! :)

Me2020

Oct 15, 2020

OK! So this was totally unexpectedly, yesterday I got my LPP completed and today I GOT MY OATH CEREMONY turned green in the tracker!!

I will become CANADIAN CITIZEN on June 24, 2024, one day after I complete 7 years of my journey in Canada!!!!

I couldn't believe what I saw, just went to check my tracker this morning to make sure my LPP has really changed to complete then I saw another update, this time is my TAKE THE OATH OF CITIZENSHIP!!

Oath Letter Date:
Oath Date:
June 24, 2024

Don't give up on your dreams, don't stress yourself too much and keep swimming!! The Universe already has a date for you and it is closer than you think!!

And don't forget to use your ATIPS, webforms or calls when needed!!! Don't be afraid of reaching out to IRCC, but being polite and asking direct questions can help a lot! ;)

I don't know how I am going to work today, but all I can say and think of is THANK YOUUU!!! :)
Congratulations

• Love
Reactions: Alalac

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020

Oath Letter Date:
Oath Date:
June 24, 2024

Yeahhhhh!!! Congratulations!!!

• Love

SVJ2024

Star Member
Mar 13, 2024

Oath Letter Date:
Oath Date:
June 24, 2024

Mighty Congrats!! :)

• Love
Reactions: JamCan56

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
Congratulations and Celebrations :)

I have updated the spreadsheet

Oath Letter Date:
Oath Date:
June 24, 2024

JamCan56

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021

Oath Letter Date:
Oath Date:
June 24, 2024

NO WAYYYY!!!! *pops champagne* Woohoo!!! Very well deserved!

• Love