+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>> February 2024 AOR <<<<<<<<

shubham3582

Star Member
Mar 23, 2023
Ok guys so here is the case with me , I did Kai for p1 and got p2 next day , did everything and closed , called iRCC today just to “confirm “ and they said p2 email should not have come since p1 has not been sent . I was like , please give me a break . And the agent said wait for p1 . So I am back in waitlist , lol . This is like roller coaster !
@rahuldewantrv this is insane, how they are processing it. Not sure what they are waiting for after FD, I have seen in tracker people are getting P1, same day as FD.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Ok guys so here is the case with me , I did Kai for p1 and got p2 next day , did everything and closed , called iRCC today just to “confirm “ and they said p2 email should not have come since p1 has not been sent . I was like , please give me a break . And the agent said wait for p1 . So I am back in waitlist , lol . This is like roller coaster !
Don't take the words of the telephone help desk person too seriously, they tell all kinds of nonsense. I have loads of experience hearing all kind of nonsense stories to very rude words from these telephone agents. Please remember they are telephone agents because they are not capable of doing anything better in life. If you have progressed to P2 then upload your photo and wait. Hopefully you should get eCoPR soon.

Reactions: rahuldewantrv

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
It doesn't work for a large number of folks. People often correlate this progress with getting P1, when P1 was going to come on that date regardless of this email.
Yes it doesn't work sometimes, some repeat Kai every day, some randomly once a week or 3-4 days, and even then often it doesn't work. I think this depends on the VO and the agent. Some clever ones tend to spot the ones doing the Kai method and jumping the gun and don't react. :cool:

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Yes it doesn't work sometimes, some repeat Kai every day, some randomly once a week or 3-4 days, and even then often it doesn't work. I think this depends on the VO and the agent. Some clever ones tend to spot the ones doing the Kai method and jumping the gun and don't react. :cool:
haha, honestly, I can't imagine how this would even work. Imagine not sending an approval email, but receiving a P1 response from an applicant and issuing them portal 2. It is so broken if it works. :D

rahuldewantrv

Star Member
May 9, 2023
@rahuldewantrv this is insane, how they are processing it. Not sure what they are waiting for after FD, I have seen in tracker people are getting P1, same day as FD.
Right. many get P1 the same day or next day. That is why i started waiting from 16th lol. End of the month now and gone through waves of changes already. I am going to sit back , wait and watch. Already uploaded everything on p2 portal.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Forgot to update this thread. Finally got our passports back from IRCC office with COPR and visa stamp last Tuesday (28th May). Now booking flights. :D
Full timeline is in signature.
Congrats! Best of luck. Do use the settlement forums, do post your settlement experience, etc if you can. Also, helpful to join your country's diaspora Facebook groups(e.g. Pinoy in Toronto) in the target city that you are planning to settle in.

Reactions: Here4PR

Fluxyn

Feb 2, 2024
Don't take the words of the telephone help desk person too seriously, they tell all kinds of nonsense. I have loads of experience hearing all kind of nonsense stories to very rude words from these telephone agents. Please remember they are telephone agents because they are not capable of doing anything better in life. If you have progressed to P2 then upload your photo and wait. Hopefully you should get eCoPR soon.
I think this is a wrong thing to say. I do not think answering phone calls means they are not capable of doing better. Kindly delete this as it doesn't portray you in a good light. You can criticize without being condescending and insulting.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I think this is a wrong thing to say. I do not think answering phone calls means they are not capable of doing better. Kindly delete this as it doesn't portray you in a good light. You can criticize without being condescending and insulting.
Tony had a history with IRCC customer support agents. Some of them were very rude and condescending to him(and his wife), that's why his opinion/anger/frustration :)