+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2021 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

Rawee

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
NOC Code......
Hi,

Sharing the timeline below for the benefit of other applicants.

Documents sent : Feb 2nd 2021
AOR : Aug 14th 2021
Biometrics & Medical request : Aug 16th 2021
Medical passed : Aug 31st 2021
Pre-arrival letter : Sep 18th 2021
Portal email : Sep 20th 2021
Portal credentials received and details submitted : Sep 22nd 2021
ECOPR : Sep 23rd 2021.

Good luck for all !!

Reactions: Hdan1117

tafawke

Aug 25, 2021
HELLO GUYS

can anyone help me linking an application to online accoun. I received an UCI and Application number from cic, but for some reason I can't link the the application to my account. it always gave me the error "Based on the information you entered, we found no applications."

I filled the web form also but no reply from cic.
anyone know what I am doing wrong.

Thanks is advance
I'm in exactly same situation... have tried to link using all combinations on an almost daily basis... but no good...

MiileyD

Sep 27, 2021
Reaaaallly starting to lose my cool... application received Feb 5th, not a word since May 27th when we received Pre-AOR. I'm seeing in FB groups that I'm part of, as well as on the Excel tracker, that some people are receiving eCOPR that have applied after me! I'm also in Quebec so still have a ways to go with CSQ. We called the IRCC the other day and managed to get through- I was told that our application is still there and hasn't been returned, and we should hear something in a few WEEKS. Also no word on OWP (pretty much given that one up as a pipe dream based on other people's experience). Not a very positive post, and for that I apologize- but at this point it's been almost 8 months with no word! Anyone else around Feb. 5th received, and still waiting for AOR?

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Reaaaallly starting to lose my cool... application received Feb 5th, not a word since May 27th when we received Pre-AOR. I'm seeing in FB groups that I'm part of, as well as on the Excel tracker, that some people are receiving eCOPR that have applied after me! I'm also in Quebec so still have a ways to go with CSQ. We called the IRCC the other day and managed to get through- I was told that our application is still there and hasn't been returned, and we should hear something in a few WEEKS. Also no word on OWP (pretty much given that one up as a pipe dream based on other people's experience). Not a very positive post, and for that I apologize- but at this point it's been almost 8 months with no word! Anyone else around Feb. 5th received, and still waiting for AOR?
This situation is not at all surprising to the IRCC and the April applicants have now received their AOR's. But luckily your application has not been returned, so let time sort out the rest and good luck.

Nelly1921

Nov 2, 2020
Hi,

Sharing the timeline below for the benefit of other applicants.

Documents sent : Feb 2nd 2021
AOR : Aug 14th 2021
Biometrics & Medical request : Aug 16th 2021
Medical passed : Aug 31st 2021
Pre-arrival letter : Sep 18th 2021
Portal email : Sep 20th 2021
Portal credentials received and details submitted : Sep 22nd 2021
ECOPR : Sep 23rd 2021.

Good luck for all !!
hi what is the portal credentials? I got my pre arrival at the same time AIP last week. So i think next is portal. How does it looks like? It is send mail or email? My application received february 21.

Rouh91

Sep 30, 2021
Really sorry to hear that, I'm exactly in the same situation as you. App sent on January the 8th from Montreal, temporary AOR on February 2nd and since then absolutely nothing...
I called IRCC multiple times and always got the exact same answer, they didn't start the process yet, it's been 8 months now and still nothing.
I think the process is way slower if you apply from Québec, I don't see any other explanation.

jagvinder_kaur

Apr 11, 2016
I got a letter that my application has been transferred to local office ircc saskatoon. What does that mean? is it something i need to worry about?

sbayes

Sep 24, 2020
The PR Portal is absolutely driving me crazy. I submitted all of my information on the 28th of September, and not even one piece of my information has been reviewed, etc. Anyone else in this situation? My declaration, address and photo are all still pending. My declaration has a green tick next to it, saying 'Submitted in IRCC', while the other have the little clock with 'In Review with IRCC'. Just sitting here and waiting for the easiest part of the process to complete.

Nelly1921

Nov 2, 2020
Hello, just want to share my timeline

App Received : Feb 21 2021
AOR : August 30, 2021
Biometrics & Medical request : Aug 30, 2021
Pre-arrival letter : Sep 16, 2021
Medical passed : September 23, 2021
Biometrics received: September 28, 2021
Portal email : October 07, 2021
Portal credentials received and details submitted : October 08,2021
ECOPR : October 09, 2021

happy thanksgiving goodluck all!

Nelly1921

Nov 2, 2020
The PR Portal is absolutely driving me crazy. I submitted all of my information on the 28th of September, and not even one piece of my information has been reviewed, etc. Anyone else in this situation? My declaration, address and photo are all still pending. My declaration has a green tick next to it, saying 'Submitted in IRCC', while the other have the little clock with 'In Review with IRCC'. Just sitting here and waiting for the easiest part of the process to complete.
Hello for some reason they missed my biometrics so i follow up on them via webform, and it got resolved. yeah sometimes they miss something so just follow up on them .

tafawke

Aug 25, 2021
Hello for some reason they missed my biometrics so i follow up on them via webform, and it got resolved. yeah sometimes they miss something so just follow up on them .
How long did you wait for your biometrics to show - I know they have been received as I received a message from them about cancelling my visitor's visa (once my OWP was approved) and they were showing up but nothing on my PR file...it was three weeks ago that I had them taken... nothing since that letter to get them done...

Shaniice29

Jun 11, 2021
We applied October 2020 and haven’t heard anything back since medicals and bio metrics months before you and don’t have COPR or anything !!!

Cjjjjj

Oct 17, 2021
We applied October 2020 and haven’t heard anything back since medicals and bio metrics months before you and don’t have COPR or anything !!!
Applied mid April. Got temp aor May 27. Haven’t heard anything since then . We did a paper application aren’t able to link our application online very frustrating

Ganbaro

Feb 12, 2021
Red Deer, AB
Category........
FAM
Gonna submit my timeline so that people can see what to expect. I was planning to give up because many other people in February and March were receiving PR long before I even received AOR. I was scared because I was previously sponsored in Canada by my ex husband and things didn't work out. But I waited the 5 year ban before sending this application. Then everything was a blur once I got AOR.

Submitted: February 19, 2021
Pre-AOR: May 27, 2021
GCkey Linked: September 22, 2021
AOR: September 23, 2021
Biometrics Reminder: September 23, 2021
Medical Passed: September 23, 2021 (submitted in a prior application in 2018)
Biometrics Requested: October 1, 2021
Biometrics Received: October 4, 2021
Reviewing Eligibility: October 12, 2021
Pre-arrival letter: October 12, 2021
DM in both sides: October 13, 2021
Sponsor Approval: October 14, 2021
AIP: October 14, 2021
Portal Invite: October 14, 2021
Portal Credentials Received and Photo Upload: October 14, 2021
eCOPR: October 15, 2021

Cjjjjj

Oct 17, 2021
Applied mid April. Got temp aor May 27. Haven’t heard anything since then . We did a paper application aren’t able to link our application online very frustrating
Yeah we also did a paper application and aren’t having any luck licking it online. Hoping we hear something in the next few weeks