+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

royarnab

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
There are Sworn Translators / Certified Translators in any country. You can handover your native language document to them and they will issue an English translated version.
Oh i have just checked my marriage cert has both english and native lang (bangla) so i dont think it will be a problem

Witcher89

Nov 6, 2020
Oh i have just checked my marriage cert has both english and native lang (bangla) so i dont think it will be a problem
Hi, I have separate question for you as you are from Bangladesh. I work in Bangladesh and I'm from a different country. I received the Bangladeshi Police report, but it doesn't mention a period. Was it same for you?

daljeet48

Feb 7, 2021
Today I got request for submitting RPRF Fees. Although I paid upfront while submitting the application. I don’t know why they are asking again. Should I pay again now and later on claim a refund? Or should I attach the previous recipts and bank statement?

Reactions: Teayii

Guifig

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Category........
CEC
Today I got request for submitting RPRF Fees. Although I paid upfront while submitting the application. I don’t know why they are asking again. Should I pay again now and later on claim a refund? Or should I attach the previous recipts and bank statement?
Are you sure you paid both fees? Total is around $1350,00 (application fee and PR fee)
Can we have your timeline please? VO?

daljeet48

Feb 7, 2021
Are you sure you paid both fees? Total is around $1350,00 (application fee and PR fee)
Can we have your timeline please? VO?
Yes I have dependent applicant. In total we paid 2735 including biometrics of one person.
ITA - 7 jan
Aor- 4 feb
Medicals passed after 20 days
Biometrics 1st march.

IsmaRashid

May 10, 2020
Hi,
Received ITA- 18th Jan 2921: I have submitted my application on 15th Mar 2021 for the PR.Thwre has been no updates apart from medical being cleared.
I also don't see the timeline that ideally appears after submission.
Can anyone help me out here to understand when we get the timeline view?

Thank you

HAHAHA123

Nov 14, 2019
It is so strange. AOR: Feb, Call IRCC 3 times.
Each time they tell me different VO office,
1st time: Sydney
2nd time: Ottawa
3rd time(today): Vancouver.
Do anyone have this experience? like are they just randomly tell me the VO office?

Nick1617

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Do anyone have this experience? like are they just randomly tell me the VO office?
heyy same thing happened to me as well... first time they said nova scotia
2nd time they said Montreal..
i have no clue whats going on..
MY Aor is 23 feb 2021

only criminality is in progress and nothing else is started

whats your AOR and progress.?

HAHAHA123

Nov 14, 2019
heyy same thing happened to me as well... first time they said nova scotia
2nd time they said Montreal..
i have no clue whats going on..
MY Aor is 23 feb 2021

only criminality is in progress and nothing else is started

whats your AOR and progress.?
AOR: Feb.26. mine also only criminality and nothing else is started.

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
Same here.
2nd time: Etobicoke
I think its normal. They transfer files due to workload distribution.

Vinayc153

Feb 25, 2021
To all who know their Visa Office, how did you get a hold of IRCC agent? Every time I call, I get the automated response after I enter my application details. My AOR is Feb 18th. I don't know where is my application and if eligibility has been started or not. Only Medical and Biometric is done until now as per online status.

U-chay

Mar 1, 2021
Hi,
Received ITA- 18th Jan 2921: I have submitted my application on 15th Mar 2021 for the PR.Thwre has been no updates apart from medical being cleared.
I also don't see the timeline that ideally appears after submission.
Can anyone help me out here to understand when we get the timeline view?

Thank you
Hi, by "timeline that usually appears after submission" do you mean the Status Bar? If yes, it no longer exists as they sent emails saying they were removing it in March.

Oshiomah

Apr 25, 2021
How long does it take to know your VO after raising a webform, I'm yet to know my VO.
ITA: Nov 18th
AOR: Feb 5th
Mep: Pending
Biometrics given: Mar 5th